1. Abu Dura, Z. (2007). Investigating the causes of lack of support from sponsors of professional sports of women in Isfahan (Unpublished masterˊs thesis). Azad University of Khorasgan, Khorasgan (Persian).
2. Akbarabadi, H. (2013). Ladies' medal and improvement of Iran's sport. Jam Jam Newspaper, 13(3454), 9-10 (Persian).
3. Andam, R., Aghaee; A., Anbarian, M., & Parsajoo, A. (2017). Strategic analysis of ladies championship exercise in Hamedan using SWOT technique. Contemporary Research in Sport Management, 6(12), 1-16 (Persian).
4. Benar, N., Ahmadi, N., & Karimi, F. (2014). Review of the problems of women's championship in Guilan province. Journal of Human Resources Management in Sports, 1, 11-25 (Persian).
5. Duhaki, Z. (2016). Identification of strategies for attracting sponsors in selected women's professional women's sports leagues from the perspective of specialists and athletes (Unpublished masterˊs thesis). Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran (Persian).
6. Edvardsson, B., Gustafsson, A., Kristensson, P., Magnusson, P., & Matthing, J. (2006). Involving customers in new service development. London: Imperial College Press.
7. Ehsani, M., & Azb, M. (2004). Investigating the inhibitory factors of participation of sports activities in female students in Islamic Azad University of Khorasgan. Quarterly Olympics, 11, 29-40 (Persian).
8. Ehsani, M., Honarvar, A., Sharifian, I., Koozechian, H., & Farzan, F. (2010). The role of professional sport in the development and expansion of Muslim women's sports. Journal of Research in Sport Sciences, 22, 153-171 (Persian).
9. Elahi, A. (2007). The barriers for developing of fundraising from sport sponsorship in industry of Iran football. Paper presented at the Sixth International Physical Education Congress, Tehran, Iran.
10. Emeka. A. A., Meungguk, P., & Taeho, Y. (2009). An examination of constraints that influence spectators’ attendance in women’s intercollegiate sporting events. Paper presented at the North American Society for Sport Management Conference, Columbia, South Carolina, The USA.
11. Feyz, D., Nemati, M., Jebeli Javan, A., & Zangian, S. (2013). Effect of marketing capabilities on the functional outcomes of small and medium entrepreneurs (Case study: Tehran Hamburg Food Company). Journal of Innovation and Value Creation, 1(1), 19-28 (Persian).
12. Fink, J. S. (2014). Female athletes, women’s sport, and the sport media commercial complex: Have we really "come a long way, baby"? Sport Management Review, 18(3), 331-42.
13. Football Federation Australia. (2013). Womenˊs football: Strategic Plan 2014-2016. www.myfootballclub.com.au/.../Women_s_Football_strategic_plan.pdf (December 2013).
14. Garratt, L. (1989). Women in sports. CitySports, 3(7), 10-12.
15. Golali Poor, F., Mehr Azin, H., Parahaman, M., & Momeni Yanseri, E (2015). Investigating the Barriers to Financial Support of Private Companies regarding Professional Women's Sports in Golestan Province. Paper presented at the First National Conference on Sport Sciences and Physical Education of Iran, Online Conference. Iran (Persian)
16. Golnabi, M., Hosseini, M., & Rezaei, M. (2017). Comparing the viewpoints of the officials of the mass media and the sports officials regarding media coverage of women sports. Communication Management in Sport Media, 4(15), 53-63 (Persian).
17. Guimaraes, J. C. F., Severo, E. A., & Vsconcelos, C. R. M. (2018). The influence of entrepreneurial, market, knowledge orientations on cleaner production and the sustainable competitive advantage. Journal of Cleaner Production, 174, 1653-63.
18. Heidari, A., Kurd Naij, A., Khudadad Hosseini, H., & Zali, M. (2015). Long-term business performance model for commercial banks: A sustainable competitive advantage approach (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran (Persian).
19. Hosseini, A. (2007). Marketing in women's sports and challenges. Tehran: Bamdad Publications (Persian).
20. Hosseini, E. (2010). Designing the sports marketing model of the Islamic Republic of Iran Football League (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran (Persian).
21. Khodadad Hosseini, H., Shafiei, M., Kurd Naij, A., & Mohammadian, M. (2015). Conceptualization of sustainable marketing marketing model in Iranian automotive industry. Management Researches in Iran, 18(1), 24-53 (Persian).
22. Kuncoro, W., & Suriani, W. O. (2018). Achieving sustainable competitive advantage through product innovation and market driving. Asia Pacific Management Review, 23(3), 186-92.
23. Mazlomi, N., & Dadvand, S. (2013). Identification and ranking of effective factors in gaining competitive advantage of insurance companies. Insurance Research Paper, 27(2), 81-109 (Persian).
24. Maury, B. (2018). Sustainable competitive advantage and profitability persistence: Sources versus outcomes for assessing advantage. Journal of Business Research, 84, 100-13.
25. Mohramzadeh, M. (2010). Sports Marketing Management (2nd ed.). Urmia: Jahad University Press. (Persian).
26. Mutmani, A., Hemmati, A., & Moradi, H. (2015). Identifying and prioritizing obstacles facing women in sports activities. Sport Management Studies, 24, 111-30 (Persian).
27. Mutter F., & Pawlowski, T. (2014). Role models in sports: Can success in professional sports increase the demand for amateur sport participation? Sport Management Review, 17(3), 324-36.
28. Najfzadeh, M., Najafzadeh, F., Rostami, M., & Morsali, J. (2013). Investigating and identifying some of the factors affecting the development of women's sports marketing in West Azarbaijan province. Magazine Beyond Management, 20, 127-44 (Persian).
29. Physical Education Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran (2006). Detailed document of the system of development of physical education and sports of the country. Tehran; sib sabz press. (Persian).
30. Qiyami Rad, A., & Moharamzadeh, M. (2008). Comparative study of income methods, Karate federation of Iran and Japan. Quarterly Journal of Research in Sport Sciences, 17(5), 89-100. (Persian).
31. Samimi Amoli, Sh. (2013). Investigating the role of intellectual capital on achieving sustainable competitive advantage (Case study of Malek Ashtar University) (Unpublished masterˊs thesis). Payam Noor University of Tehran, Tehran (Persian).
32. Sfeir, L. (1985). The status of Muslim women in sport: Conflict between cultural traditions and modernization. International Review for Sociology of Sport, 20(4), 283-304.
33. Tariqi, R., Hamidi, M., & Rajabi, H. (2014). Design of sports marketing model at national University of Sports of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Research in University Sports, 5, 15-30 (Persian).
34. Taylor, D., & Strutton, D. (2010). Has e-marketing come of age? Modeling historical influences on post-adoption era Internet consumer behaviors. Journal of Business Research, 63(9-10), 950–6.
35. Walker, O. C., & Ruekert, R. W. (1987). Marketing’s role in the implementation of business strategies: A critical review and conceptual framework. Journal of Marketing, 51, 15–33.
36. Zohrabi, F., Shahsavari, A., Rooham, M., & Mousavi, S. R. (2014). Explain the role of different media as an effective instrument of economic mutation in sports sectore. Trakia Journal of Sciences, 4, 372-8.