1. Aaker, J. L., Anne M. B., & Sonya A. G. (2000). Nontarget markets and viewer distinctiveness: The impact of target marketing on advertising attitudes. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 9, 127–40.
2. Ahmadi, M., Namazi Zadeh, M., & Mokhtari, P. (2016). Perceived motivational atmosphere, satisfaction of psychological needs and self-motivation motivation in male children's sports. Journal of Research in Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 3(19), 125-39 (Persian).
3. Ahmadi, Z., Dodange., & Afshar, P. (2017). Investigating the multi-dimensional role of customer identity and brand satisfaction in customer relationship with brand and brand communities. Journal of Management Studies and Accounting, 1(3), 338-49. (Persian).
4. Beirami Igdar, J., Abasian, A. H., & Hatami, S. (2016). The role of brand identity on the club's reputation from the perspective of fan. Sport Management Studies, 35, 83-96. (Persian).
5. Bhattacharjee, A., Berger, J., & Menon, G. (2014). When identity marketing backfires: Consumer autonomy in identity expression. Journal of Consumer Research, 41(2), 294-314.
6. Chernev, A., Hamilton, R. & Gal, D. (2011). Competing for consumer identity: Limits to the self-expression and the perils of lifestyle branding. Journal of Marketing, 75(3), 66-82.
7. Da Silveira, C., Lages, C. & Simoes, C. (2013). Reconceptualizing brand identity in a dynamic environment. Journal of Business Research, 66(1), 28-36.
8. Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (2000). The “what” and “why” of goal pursuits: Human needs and the self-determination of behavior. Psychological Inquiry, 11, 227-68.
9. Dehdashti Shahrokh, Z., Jafarzadeh Kenari, M., & bakhshizadeh, A. R. (2012). A study of brand identity and its impact on brand loyalty development (Case study: Calais dairy company). New Marketing Research, 2(5), 87-105. (Persian).
10. Deheshti, M., Adabi Firouzjah, J., & Alimohammadi, H. (2016). The relationship between brand image and brand trust in sporting goods consumers. Annals of Applied Sport Science, 4(3), 27-34.
11. Ebrahimi, A. H., Shekari, A., & Shetab Bushehri, N. (2016). The effect of customers' Trust is intent to purchase with pral propaganda mediation. Sport Management Studies, 40, 131-46. (Persian).
12. Ebrahimipoor, T., AmirNezhad, S., Hoseini, S. E., & Kalashi, M. (2016). The relationship between brand identity with loyalty of Esteghlal and Persepolis fans (A Case study of Mazandaran province). Applied Research of Sport Management, 2(18), 77-86. (Persian).
13. Geuens, M., Weijters, B., & Wulf, K. (2009). A new measure of brand personality. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 26, 97–107.
14. Hatami, S., & Akbari yazdi, H. (2017). Designing the effect of quality of service perceptions on brand identity from persepolis Football club's perspective. Sport Management, 9, 1, 145-59. (Persian).
15. Heider, F., & Simmel, M. (1944). An experimental study of apparent behavior. The American Journal of Psychology, 57(2), 243-59.
16. Keller, K. L. (2008). Strategic brand management, building, measuring and managing brand equity. Journal of Business Ethics, 78(4), 331–46.
17. Lam, S. K., Ahearne, M., Mullins, R., Hayati, B., & Schillewaert, N. (2012). Exploring the dynamics of antecedents to consumer–brand identification with a new brand. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. 41(2), 234–52.
18. Marin, L., Ruiz, S., & Rubio, A. (2009). The role of identity salience in the effects of corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior. Journal of Bus Ethics, 84(1), 65–78.
19. Oyserman, D. (2009). Identity-based motivation and consumer behavior. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 19(3), 276-9.
20. Reed, A., Forehand, M. R., Puntoni, S., & Warlop, L. (2012). Identity-based consumer behavior. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 29(4), 310-21.
21. Richard, Ch. (2017). The influence of brand awareness, brand association and product quality on brand loyalty and repurchase intention. Journal of Business and Retail Management Research (JBRMR), 12(1), 143-54.
22. Ryan, R. M., & Deci, E. L. (2000). Self– determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well-being. American Psychologist, 55, 68-78.
23. Tariq, M., Abbas, T., Abrar, M., & Iqbal, A. (2017). Electronic word of mouth and brand awareness impact on consumer purchase intention: Mediating role of brand image. Pakistan Administrative Review, 1(1), 84-102.
24. Vlachopoulos, S. P., Kaperoni, M., & Moustaka, F. C. (2011). The relationship of self-determination theory variables to exercise identity. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 12, 265-72.
25. Warren, C., & Campbell, M. C. (2014). What makes things cool? How autonomy influences perceived coolness. Journal of Consumer Research, 41(2), 543-63.
26. Zardoshtian, Sh., Ahmadi, B., & Azadi, A. (2012). The relation of autonomy-supportive behaviors of coaches with self-determined motivation and sport commitment of elite female players in Handball League. Research in Sport Management & Motor Behavior, 2(3), 155-72.
27. Zhang, Y., & Khare, A. (2009). The impact of accessible identities on the evaluation of global versus local products. Journal of Consumer Research, 36(3), 524-37.