1. Ahmadi, S. (2012). Investigate and determine the influencing factors for the success of the Iranian championship sports. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Tehran; Azad University Center. (Persian)
2. Akbari Armand, A. (1996). Describing the men's table tennis. (Unpublished master dissertation). Tehran; Teacher Training University. (Persian)
3. AliDost Ghahfarokhi, E., Sajjadinia, S. N., Mahmoudi, A., & Saatchiyan, V. (2014). Evaluate priorities and strategies for the development of sport Judo championships. Journal Sport Managemen, 6(2), 231-46. (Persian)
4 Alizadeh Golrizi A, Saatchian V, Elahi A. (2014). The comparison among fans loyalty motivations, supportive career and attendance in popular soccer pro-league clubs. 3(6) :123-35. (Persian)
5. Benar, N., Ahmadi, N., & Karimi, F. (2013). Analysis of the problems encountered in female championship sport in Guilan province of Iran. Human Resource Management in Sport, 1(1), 11-25. (Persian)
6. Baker, J., Horton, S., Robertson Wilson, J., & Wall, M. (2003). Nurturing sport expertise: Factors influencing the development of elite athletes. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 11(2), 1–9.
7. Bernard, A. B., & Busse, M. R. (2000). Who wins the Olympic games: Economies and medal totals. Review of Economics and Etatistics, 86(1), 413-7.
8. Broom, E. F. (1991). Lifestyles of aspiring high performance athletes: A comparison of national models. Journal of Comparative Physical Education and Sport, 8(2), 24-54.
9. Collins, S. (2008). New Zealand. In B. Houlihan & M. Green (Eds.), Comparative Elite Sport Development (27–52). London: Elsevier.
10. De Bosscher, V., De Knop, P., Van Bottenburg, M., Shibli, S., & Bingham, J. (2009). Explaining international sporting success: An international comparison of elite sport systems and policies in six countries. Sport Management Review, 12(3
11. De Bosscher, V., De Knop, P., Van Bottenburg, M., & Shibli, S. (2006). A conceptual framework for analysing sports policy factors leading to international success. European Sport Management Quarterly, 2(6), 185–215.
12. Dimitriou, P. (2001). An exploratory examination of the prime beneficiary approach of organizational effectiveness: The case study of elite athletes of Olympic and non-olympic sports. European Journal of Sport Management, 8(5), 63-82.
13. Eftekhari, O., Benar, N., Emami, M., &Mansour sadeghi, M. (2016). Analysis of barriers and challenges for the development of Iran women's volleyball. Abstract First National Conference on Sport Management Association. Allameh Tabatabai University Iran, Tehran. 68-70. (Persian)
14. Eftekhari, O. (2015). The investigattion of barriers to the development of women's elite football in Iran. (Unpublished master dissertation). Shomal University. (Persian)
15. Farahani, A., & Abdo Baftany, F. (2007). Databases athletic facilities and its role in the development of sports in the country. Journal of Movement, 5 (26), 59-71, (Persian)
16. Garry, A., & Gelade, P. D. (2007). Predicting the comparative strengths of national football teams. Social Science Quarterly, 88(1), 153-69.
17. Garcia, P. C., Jesus, A., Dopico Castro, J. M., & Sanchez, S. (2007). The economic geography of football success: Empirical evidence from European cities. Diritto ed Economia Dello Sport, 3(11), 83-98.
18. Ghasemi, M. H. (2006). Comparing the views of athletes, coaches and experts about strategies for the development of gymnastic country. (Unpublished master dissertation). Tarbiat Moallem University of Tehran. (Persian)
19. Ghafouri, F. Honarvar, A., Henry H., Ali. M. (2010). Identifying indicators and factors affecting the development of athletic sports with an emphasis on structural factors. Abstract Seventh International Conference on Physical Education and Sport Science, Tehran, 51 -72. (Persian)
20. Gillbertson, D. W. (2000). Transformational leadership in Australasian sport organizations. New Zealand Innovation and Competitiveness Project Victoria University of Wellington. 65-81.
21. Goharrostami, H., Eftekhari, O., & Emami, M. (2015). Factors analysis of the components of economic, cultural and political related to Iran women's football development. The National Association for Sport Management Conference. Allameh Tabatabai University Iran, Tehran, 142-4. (Persian)
22. Green, M., & Houllihan, B. (2008). Policies and priorities in the development of sport. Trans: R. Gharakhanlou &E Gharakhanlou. Publications the National Olympic Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 5, (2009), 20-57. (Persian)
23. Green, M. (2005). Integration macro-and-meso-level approaches: A comparativ analysis of elite sport development in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom. European Sport Management Quarterly, 5(2), 143-56.
24. Green, M. (2004). Changing policy priorities for sport in England: The emergence of elite sport development as a key policy cancer. Leisure Studies, 23(4), 365-86.
25. jackson, R., & Palmer, R. (2001). Sports management guide. Trans: Khabiri, M., Sajadi, S. N., Sedig Sarvestani, R,. Azizi, M., Gaeini, A., & Nawabi nejad, Sh. (2004). Publications NOC.
26. Johnson, K. N., & Ali, A. (2004). A tale of two seasons: Participation and medal counts at the summer and winter Olympic games. Social Science Quarterly, 7(9), 74- 93.
27. johnson, D. K. N., & Ali, A. (2000). Coming to Play or Coming to Win: Participation and Success at the Olympic Games. Wellesley College Dept. of Economics Working Paper No. 2000-10, 1-19.
28. Luiz, J. M., & Fadal, R. (2011). An economic analysis of sports performance in Africa. International Journal of Social Economics, 38(10), 869-83.
29. Kalate, S., Mohamadi, A., & Jahanbini, A. (2015). Design and develop a strategic plan to develop athletics in Qom. The National Association for Sport Management Conference. Iran, Tehran, 12-4.
30. Kalliopi, D. S., & Sotiriadou, B. (2008). Christine green sport development. Systems, policies and pathways: An introduction to the special issue. Sport Management Review, 9(11), 217-23.
31. Lally, P., & Kerr, G. (2008). The effects of athlete retirement on parents. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 20(6), 42-56.
32. Messner, M. A. (1988). Sports and male domination: the female athlete as contested ideological terrain. Sociology of Sport Journal, 5(13), 197-211.
33. Monijoong, T. (2004). The color of medals. Journal of Sport Economics, 5(4), 311-28.
34. Oakley B., & Green, M. (2001a). The production of Olympic champions: International perspectives on elite sport development system. European Journal for Sport Management, 8(5), 83-105.
35. Physical Education Organization of Islamic Republic of Iran (National center for management and development of sports in the country). Detailed document the systematic development of physical education and sport (1st ed). Greenn Apple Publishied, Tehran, (2006), 23- 49. (Persian).
36. Richard, F., Kathryn, G., Cariy, B., Ross, M., & Lynn, M. (2005). Recreational sport management. Human Kinetics, fourth edition, NIRSA Education & Publication center, londan,10(3), 31-9.
37. Shilbury, D., Deane, J., & Kellett, P. (2006). Sport management in Australia: An organisational overview. Publishied by Business & Economics, 226-45.
38. Sotiriadou, K. P., & Shilbury, D. (2009). Australian elite athlete development: An organizational perspective. Sport Management Review, 10(6), 98-110.
39. Taghipoor, M., & Tahrani, P. (2008) . Comparing the views of athletes, coaches and experts about strategies for the advancement of women's taekwondo. (Unpublished master dissertation). Tehran University. (Persian)
40. Tondnevice, F., & Ghasemi, M. H. (2008). Compare the perspective of athletes, coaches and experts about ways to promote sport gymnastics country. Olympic Journal, 15(4), 17-30. (Persian)