1. Albrecht, Karl. (2003). the power of minds at work: organizational intelligence in action. 4)2(. 83 - 138, New York.
2. Bagherzadeh, M., Rashedi, V., & Bafandeh, A. (2012). A study of the relationship between organizational intelligence with conflict management between manager and teachers in public schools of Maragheh city (2010-2011). Journal of Educational, 5(19), 41-57. (Persian).
3. Beikzad, J., Alayi, M., & Eskandari, K. (2010). A study of the relationship between organizational intelligence of managers and their performance in state-run organizations in East Azerbaijan province. Journal of Management Studies, 3(8), 143-63. (Persian).
4. Ehsanbakhsh Mostahsen, F., & Rezaee Dizghah, M. (2012). The relationship between organizational culture and organizational intelligence in Guilan executive systems. Trends in Social Science (TSS), 5(1), 2-10. (Persian).
5. Erçetin, Ş. Şule,. Potas, Nihan,. Hamedoğlu,. M. Ali and Kisa, Nuray. (2011). Using multi-dimensional organizational intelligence measurements to determine the institutional and managerial capacities of technical education institutions for girls, African Journal of Business Management. 5 (27). 11256-64.
6. Fahami, M., Mahmoodi Dehkordi, M., & Mahzounieh, A. (2013). Organizational intelligence in faculty members of Shahrekord selected universities, Iran. Interscience Management Review (IMR), 3(1), 1-5. (Persian).
7. Fallah Shams, M., Budaghi, H., & Delnavaz, B. (2012). Relationship between organizational intelligence and personnel’s creativity in Central Tehran Branch of Islamic Azad University in (2010). Productivity Management (Beyond Management), 6(21), 149-66. (Persian).
8. Gholami, Sh., Ghafourian, H., & Mannavi Pour, D. (2011). Relationship between the organizational intelligence and the managers’ performance. Journal of Modern Industrial/ Organization Psychology, 2(6), 89-99. (Persian).
9. Ghorbani, M. H., Asadi, H., Goudarzi, M., & Shafiee, M. (2009). The study of organizational culture of physical education organization of Islamic Republic of IRAN based on Denison’s model and comparing it with world averages. Journal of Sport Management, 39, 33-48. (Persian).
10. Haskel, E., & Thew Jiaughteron, J. (2010). Engagement and the Chiara Criscuolo activities of firms. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 28(2), 191.
11. Hooman, H. (2013). Structural equation modeling with LISREL application. Tehran: Samt Publication. Fifth edition. 235 (Persian).
12. Jaberi, A., Salimi, M., & Khazai Pool, J. (2013). The study of the effect of intrinsic and extrinsic motivations on knowledge sharing in sport organizations (case study: Isfahan physical education organization employees). Journal of Sport Management, 5(16), 55-75. (Persian).
13. Jamalzadeh, M. (2013). The study of the relationship between organizational intelligence and managers' leadership style with teachers' job satisfaction. Journal of Instruction and Evaluation (Journal of Educational Sciences), 5(20), 127-51. (Persian).
14. Kalantarian, Sh., Baratimarnani, A., & Salavati, A. (2012). Relationship between organizational learning and competitive intelligence on small and medium industries (SME) in food industry clusters of Kermanshah. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 4(6), 348-59.
15. Kashef, M. M., Seyed Ameri, M., Khodadadi, M. R., & Ahmadi, A. (2008). Relation between organizational intelligence and knowledge management in department of physical education of Western and Eastern Azerbaijan. Journal of Sport Management Studies. 24. 179-92. (Persian).
16. Khodadadi, M. R., Kashef, M. M., Salehzadeh, K., Shirmohammad Zadeh, M., & Khoshnevis, F. (2011). The relationship between organizational intelligence and productivity in physical education offices of East Azerbaijan province. Journal of Sport Management Studies, 2(4), 155-68. (Persian).
17. Khodadadi, M. R., Kashef, M. M., Seyed Ameri, M., & Alami Kashki, M. (2013). The relationship between components of organizational intelligence and organizational culture in physical education general office and offices of East Azerbaijan province. Journal of Sport Management, 5(3), 175-89. (Persian).
18. Massa, S., & Testa, S. (2009). A knowledge management approach to organizational competitive advantage: Evidence from the food sector. European Management Journal, 27(2), 129.
19. Matheson, D., & Matheson, J. (2010). Smart organization perform better. Research Technology Management Journal, 12(2), 7.
20. Meyer, B., & Sugiyama, K. (2009). The concept of knowledge in KM: A dimensional model. Journal of Knowledge Management, 2(1), 17-35.
21. Nazari, M., Hadavi, F., Tondnevis, F., & Bagheri, H. (2011). The study of knowledge management and its relationship with organizational culture in administration of sport and youth departments of Kermanshah and Ilam province. Journal of Sport Management Studies, 3(12), 75-86. (Persian).
22. Omerzel, D. G. (2010). The impact of knowledge management on SME growth and profitability: A structural equation modelling study. African Journal of Business Management, 4(16), 3417-32.
23. Pauleen, D., & Mason, D. (2002). Barriers and drivers of knowledge management uptake Newzealand knowledge management. Journal of Knowledge Management, 8(5), 23-54.
24. Pourmonsef, S., & Chenari, A. (2012). Studying the relation between organizational intelligence with knowledge management among members of faculty of Islamic Azad University Units of District 8 (non-medical units). Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, 2(9), 9139-44.
25. Ramzanian, M. R., Mallaei, M., & Absalan, Sh. (2013). The study of organizational agility in province sport and adolescent organization. Journal of Sport Management Studies, 5(20), 185-204. (Persian).
26. Reilly, M., & Scot, P. S. (2010). Dynamic capabilities, absorptive capacity and knowledge sharing: A research agenda into explicating the antecedent factors conducive to subsidiary bargaining power. Academy of International Business (UKI Chapter) Conference Paper, Trinity College Dublin, April 2010. (1-26). Retrieved from: http://arrow.dit.ie/buschmancon/7/.
27. Salehi, M., Khavari, S. A., & Keikhayfarzaneh, M. (2010). Providing a practical model to implement knowledge management and its impact on the Islamic Azad University Branches in Mazandaran province. Quarterly Journal of Educational Psychology, 1(4), 25-37. (Persian).
28. Sattari Ghahfarrokhi, M. (2007). The relationship between knowledge management subsystems and organizational intelligence in organizational learning (case study: Zob Ahan Isfahan Company). 1st International Knowledge Management Conference. Tehran, Institute of Management in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry, Research and Training Institute of Management, Retrieved from: http://www.civilica.com/Paper-IKMC01-IKMC01_022.html (Persian).
29. Sepahvand, R., Esmaeili, M., Kkalani, S., & Ghodsi, M. (2014). Exploring the relationship between knowledge management and organizational intelligence. Applied Mathematics in Engineering, Management and Technology, 2(2), 402-7.
30. Stonehouse, G. H., & Pemberton Jonathan, D. (1999). Learning and knowledge management in the intelligent organization. Participation & Empowerment, 7(5), 131-44.
31. Tong, C., Tak, I, W., & Wong, A. (2013). The impact of knowledge sharing on the relationship between organizational culture and job satisfaction: The perception of information communication and technology (ICT) practitioners in Hong Kong. International Journal of Human Resource Studies, 3(1), 9-37.
32. Wang, S., & Noe, R. A. (2010). Knowledge sharing: A review and directions for future research. Human Resource Management Review, 20(2), 115-31.
33. Wu, W. W., & Lee, Y. (2007). Selecting knowledge management strategies by suing analytic network process. Expert System with Applications, 32(2), 841-7.
34. Yaghoubi, N., Behtarinejad, E., Gholami, S., & Aramesh, H. (2012). The relationship between strategic processes of knowledge management and organizational intelligence. African Journal of Business Management, 6(7), 2626-33.
35. Yaghoubi, N., & Haghi, E. (2010). The relationship between organizational intelligence and organizational culture in public organization. BMQR, 1(1), 1-8.