1. Abbaszadeh, M., Saadati, M., & Mohammadi, A. (2014). The relationship between social control and aggression among football spectators (Case study: Tractor students in Tabriz city). The Journal of Law of the East Azarbaijan, 3(14), 1-18. (in Persian).
2. Abbaszadeh, M., Saadati Kabiri, A., & Ashayeri, T. (2017). Sociological study of the factors affecting aggression among football spectators. Quarterly Journal of Law Enforcement Research, 4, 35-70. (in Persian).
3. Afsar Kashmiri, B. (2002). A look at violence in football. Journal of Social Sciences Letter, 19(19), 27-35. (in Persian).
4. Anbari, M. (2007). Investigating the group and subcultural factors affecting the violence of football spectators. Journal of Iranian Cultural and Communication Studies Association, 9(3), 17- 44. (in Persian).
5. Ghasemi, V., Zollaktaf, V., & Nourali-Vand, A. (2009). Sociological description of factors affecting Vandalism and Thuggery in soccer sports. Journal of Olympic, 1(45), 69-79. (in Persian).
6. Gholami Torksoloyeh, Gh., & Heidarinezhad, S. (2015). A survey on the viewpoints of fans of Ahwaz football teams about the factors affecting the incidence of aggression. Journal of Sport Management Studies, 28, 134-143. (in Persian).
7. Gorbanizadeh, V., & Nangir, T. (2014). Meta-Analytical application guide with CMA 2 software. Tehran: Jameshenasan Publication. (in Persian).
8. Hajibighi, M. R., & Masoudi, A. R. (2006). Violence and aggression in football and its control strategies. Quarterly Journal of Security, 5(1&2), 73-116. (in Persian).
9. Hooman, H. A. (2013). A practical guide to meta-analysis in scientific research. Tehran: SAMT Publication. (in Persian).
10. Hosseinpour, E., Neyazipour, M. A., Kashef, S. M., Bagheri, Q. A., & Mangshati Jounieh, Y. (2014). The role of social media on the development of Thuggish behavior of football spectators. Journal of Communication Management in Sporting Media, 5, 10-17. (in Persian).
11. Jalali, O. (2013). Investigating the violence in Tehran's soccer spectators and providing solutions to reduce it. Journal of Crime Prevention Studies, 8(27), 37-54. (in Persian).
12. Kargar, Gh., Ghafouri, F., Mohammadi Moghadam, Y., & Moradi Siaser, Gh. (2016). Presentation of the pattern of factors influencing the security of sport events in Iran. Social Security Schedule, 4, 157-190. (in Persian).
13. Kashef, M. M. (2009). Management of sports venues and spaces. Tehran: Bamdad Publications. (in Persian).
14. Kashgar, S., Kargar, Gh., & Khorshidi, R. (2011). The role of the media in the transfer of ethical values and its relationship with Vandalism in football. Journal of Research in Communication, 4(68), 71-105. (in Persian).
15. Niazipour, M., & Sohrabi, P. (2013). The investigation of the relationship between economic and social base of football spectators and conflicting behaviors in Iranian footballer's perspectives on police training. Journal of Management on Law Enforcement, 2(6), 79-102. (in Persian).
16. Paknejad, M., & Dorani, K. (2010). Invasive behaviors of soccer spectators and its psychological and social causes. Journal of Motor Sport and Exercise Education, 3, 117-142. (in Persian).
17. Rahmati, M. M. (2004). An experimental validation of the theory of failure of aggression among football spectators in Tehran. Journal of Social Welfare Research, 4(14), 194-219. (in Persian).
18. Rahmati, M. M., & Mohseni Tabrizi, A. R. (2003). Investigating the sociological factors of violence and aggression in football: A case study of Tehran. Journal of Olympic, 24, 77-92. (in Persian).
19. Safari Shirkuhi, M., & Zandi, M. R. (2011). Criminological study of violence in football spectators. Quarterly Journal of Law Enforcement Research, 53, 7-30. (in Persian).
20. Shafiei, Sh., Dastom, S., Abdali, H., & Afroozeh, H. (2016). Presenting the model of aggression development and its control framework in football spectators. Journal of New Approaches to Sport Management, 4(14), 51-67. (in Persian).
21. Shahabi, M., Maleki, A., Zokaei, M. S., & Akhundi M. (2016). Investigating effective management factors affecting NAJA's role in dealing with violent behavior of spectators in Tehran's soccer sport. Journal of Political Discipline, 8(3), 83-108. (in Persian).
22. Soltan Hosseini, S., Nasr Esfahani, M., Davoudi Salimi, M., Pourfaramand, B., & Salimi, M. (2010). Investigating the factors of violence in soccer spectators in East Azarbaijan Province, Islamic Azad University. Paper presented at the Conference on Research findings in Sports Science, Khorasgan Branch. (in Persian).
23. Vosoughi, M., & Khosravi Nejad, S. M. (2009). Investigating the cultural and social factors of emotional behavior of football spectators. Social Sciences Journal, 1, 117-140. (in Persian).