1. Aaker, J. (1997). Dimensions of brand personality. Journal Of Marketing Research, 34, 347-356.
2. Goddard, J. (2006). Economic of football. In W. Andreff, & S. Szymanski, handbook on the economics of sport (p. 451). Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing Limited.
3. Androf, V., & Fransoaeis, Zh. (2001). Sport economy (A. Jazayeri, translator). Tehran: Tarbiat Badani Organization. (Persian).
4. Bauer, H. H., Sauer, N. E., & Schmitt, P. (2005). Customer-based brand equity in the team sport industry: Operationalization and impact on the economic success of sport teams. European Journal of Marketing, 39(5), 496-516.
5. Bazargan, A. (1999). Introduction to qualitative and mix research methods: Usual approaches in behavioral sciences. Tehran: Didar Publication. (Persian).
6. Bilsker, R. (2000). Youngs thoghts (H. Payandeh, translator). Tehran: Ashian. (Persian).
7. Braunstein, J. R., & Ross, S. D. (2010). Brand personality in sport: Dimension analysis and general scale development. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 19, 8-16.
8. Carlson, B., Donavan, D., & Cumiskey, K. J. (2009). Consumer-brand relationships in sport: Brand personality and identification. International Journal of Retail, 37(4), 370-84.
9. Caslavova, E., & Petrackova, K. (2011). The brand personality of large sport events. Kinesiology, 43(2), 91-106.
10. Ceren, V., & Arigil, P. (2011). Brand equity in team sports. Copenhagen: Copenhagen Business School.
11. Creswell, J. W. (1998). Qualitative inquiry and research design: Choosing among five designs. Thousand Oaks. CA: Sage.
12. Faber, M. A., & Mayer, J. D. (2009). Resonance to archetype in the media: There is some accounting for taste. Journal of Research in Personality, 43(3), 307-22.
13. Ghodsi, P., Rasooli, M., & Saket, M. (2015). Determination of Esteghlal brand personality through archetypes. Paper presented at the 9th International Congress of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tehran. (Persian).
14. Halliday, S. V., & Trott, P. (2010). Relational interactive service innovation: building branding competence. Marketing Theory, 10(2), 144-60.
15. Harvared, T., & Crompton, H. (1995). Variables affecting the spectator decision to attend NBA games. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 4(4), 190-5.
16. Hosseini, A. (2010). Developing a sport marketing model for Iran’s football proleague. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Tarbiyat Modares University, Tehran. (Persian).
17. Iman, M., & Noshadi, M. (2011). Qualitative content analysis. Pajuhesh, 2(3), 15-44. (Persian).
18. Kalateh Seyfari, M. (2015). A model of marketing mix effect on Persepolis brand equity. Paper presented at the 9th International Congress of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tehran. (Persian).
19. Kunkel, T., Funk, D., & Hill, B. (2010). Development of a league brand association model. 19th conference of the European association for sport management. (141-2)
20. Karimi, M., & Vazifeh Doost, M. (2015). The role of sponsor brand personality on attitude and perches intention from sponsor on effectiveness of sport sponsorship. Paper presented at the 9th International Congress of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tehran. (Persian).
21. Kaynak, E., Gulberk, G., & Ekrem, T. (2008). An integrative framework linking brand associations and brand loyalty in professional sports. Journal of Brand Management, 15(5), 336-57.
22. Koo, J. J. (2009). Brand management strategy for Korean professional football teams. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Brunel University, London.
23. Lin, L. (2010). The relationship of consumer personality trait, brand personality and brand loyalty: an empirical study of toys and video games buyers. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 19(1), 4-17.
24. Mahmoudi Pati, F., Taslimi, M., & Yamini, M. (2015). Relation between Adidas brand personality and fan loyalty of sport products. Paper presented at the National Congress of Sport Brand, Mashhad. (Persian).
25. Ocass, A., & Weerawadene, J. (2010). The effects of perceived industry competitive intensity and marketing-related capability: Drivers of superior brand performance. Industrial Marketing Management, 39(4), 571-81.
26. Partovi, V., Askarian, F., & Khodadadi, M. (2015). Effect of sport brand personality on costumer loyality. Paper presented at the National Congress of Sport Brand, Mashhad. (Persian).
27. Pozdnishev, E. (2013). Archetypes in the process of image-making and brand-making of sporting goods and services. Journal L' Association 1901“SEPIKE”, 3(2), 211-5.
28. Rahimnia, F., Fatemi, Z., & Harandi, A. (2014). Investigating the interaction effects of customer-based brand equity (In Case of Mashhad five stare hotels). Journal of Business Management, 5(4), 1-20. (Persian).
29. Rasooli, M. (2016). Developing a strategic brand management model for Iran’s professional football clubs. Doctoral dissertation. Sport management faculty. Kharazmy University. (Persian).
30. Rasooli, M., Khabiri, M., Elahi, A., & Aghaee, N. (2016). Internal factors and obstacles of brand management in Iran's pro league football clubs. Sport Management Studies, 8(35), 51-66. (Persian).
31. Richelieu, A., Pawlowski, T. & Breuer, C. (2011). Football brand management: Minor league vs. champion’s league. Journal of Sponsorship, 4(3), 125-36.
32. Roberts, C. (2010). Exploring brand personality through archetypes. Master thesis. School of graduated studies. East Tennessee State University. https://dc.etsu.edu/etd/1691.
33. Roodbari, H., Elahi, A., & Akbari, H. (2016). Relationship between club brand personality, trust and brand loyality of Perspolis fans. Paper presented at the National Congress of Sport Brand, Mashhad. (Persian).
34. Ross, S. D. (2003). The development of a scale to measure professional sport team brand associations. (Unpublished master’s thesis). University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
35. Safari, M., & Nemat Zadeh, S. (2015). Relation of football national team social responsibility with its identity and brand personality. Paper presented at the 9th International Congress of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tehran. (Persian).
36. Schilhaneck, M. (2008). Brand management in the professional sport club setting. European Journal for Sport and Society, 5(1), 43-62.
37. Shafaie, L., Memari, Z., & Asghari Jafarabadi, M. (2016). The brand personality of selected Iranian football League teams: Explaining dimensions and modeling. Sport Management and Development, 5(1), 117-36. (Persian).
38. Underwood, R., Bond, E., & Baer, R. (2001). Building service brands via social identity: Lessons from the sports marketplace. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 9(1), 1–12.
39. Usefi, B., & Aghaee, R. (2015). Brand architechter of sport teams and brands “case study of football pro league”. Paper presented at the National Congress of Sport Brand, Mashhad. (Persian).
40. Vertime, K. (2013). Secrets of victory in today’s market. (S. Mirzaee, translator). Tehran: Farhang Zendeg Publication.