1. Alizadeh, Z., & Honari, H. (2010). Investigation of the factors affecting entrepreneurship in sport as an interdisciplinary field, Quarterly Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities, 2, 113-136. (Persian).
2. Askariyan,. F. (2004). Review the economic situation of the sports industry in the years 1377 and 1380 (with an emphasis on estimating GDSP) (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Tehran University, Tehran. (Persian).
3. Askariyan, F., Asgharpour, H., & Sarlab, R. (2016). Examining the relative competitive advantage of Iran's sports goods export. Sport Management Studies, 35, 67-72.
4. Askarian, F., & Jafari, A. (2007). Exchange rate of the international sports goods in the years 1999 and 2002, Olympic Journal, 4(40), 97-107. (Persian).
5. Branson, W. H. (2009). Macroeconomic theory and policy (A. Shakeri, Trans). Tehran: Ney Publication. (Original work published 1998). (Persian).
6. Carson, D. (1990). Some exploratory models for assessing small firms’ performance. European Journal of Marketing, 24, 8-51.
7. Carson, D., Gilmore, A., Perry, Ch., & Gronhaug, Kjell. (2001). Qualitative Marketing Research, Sage Publications, London.
9. De Maeseneire, W., & Claeys, T. (2012). SMEs, foreign direct investment and financial constraints: The case of Belgium. International Business Review, 21(3), 408-424.
10. Deputy Head of Strategic Planning and Supervision of the president, Documentation Center, Documents and Publications. (2013). Budget laws of 1372-1392, adopted by the Islamic Consultative assembly, single item and large tables of resources and budget expenditures.
11. Felzensztein, Ch., & Gimmon, E. (2008). The Influence of Culture and size Upon Inter-firm Marketing Cooperation-A Case Study of the Salmon Farming Industry, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 25(4), pp. 377-393.
12. Feng R, Xiaoling Zh. (2011). Financial competitiveness evaluation on sporting goods listed enterprises:A China study. African Journal of Business Management. 5(17):7404-740. http://www.academicjournals.org/AJBM
13. Hassangholi Pour, T., Iravani, M., Notash, M., & Mousavi Nagabi, S. M. (2015). Designing a model for small and medium industry development (Case study: Food and beverage industries). Development Management Process, 28(3), 20-45. (Persian).
14. Huei-Fu, L. (2012). The economic challenge and opportunity of sport industry in Taiwan. Modern Economy, 3(1), 51-53.
16. Moharamzade, M. (2006). Sport marketing management. Uromia University, SID Press. 69 (Persian).
17. Naderian Jahromi, M. (2005). Fundamentals of sociology in sport. Isfahan: Fine Arts Publishing, 84. (Persian).
19. Padash, D., Soltan Hoseyni, M., & Khabiri, M. (2011). Valuation of social and legal factors affecting the privatization of sports clubs. Sports Management, 11, 33-52. (Persian).
20. Rocha, E. (2012). The impact of the business environment on the size of the micro, small and medium enterprise sector: Preliminary findings from a cross-country comparison. Procedia Economics and Finance, 4, 335-349.
21. Rostamzadeh, P., Sadeghi, H., Assari, A., & Yavari, K. (2014). The effect of state investment in sport on Iran's economic growth. Economic Research Quarterly, 4, 172-210. (Persian).
22. Sadeghi, R., Kashkar, S., Ghasemi, H., & Kargar, G. (2013). Determine and compare the causes of customers' desire to buy foreign sports goods from the perspective of manufacturers, sellers and consumers. Applied Research in Sport Management, 2. 21-32 . (Persian).
23. Sajjadi, S. (2008), Management of sports organizations. SAMT: Tehran. (Persian).
24. Schmitz, H. (1995). Small shoemakers and fordist giants: Tale of a Supercluster. World Development, 23(1), 9-28.
25. Sharifian, I., Nouri Norahi, T., & Mohammadi, S. (2016). Identifying and prioritizing influential factors on the development of online shopping for sporting goods. Sport Management Studies, 37, 109-126. (Persian).
26. Sharifian, I., Yousefi Zarandi, M., & Ghahraman Tabrizi, Q. (2016). Internal barriers to exercise industry in exposure to outdoor sport goods. Applied Research in Sport Management, 5(1), 73-82. (Persian).
27. Soleimani, G. (2015) Approaches and models of small industries development in Iran. Tehran: Ayeen Mahmoud Publishing. (Persian).
28. The Statistics Center of Iran (2017). The results of the survey of industrial workshops of 10 employees and more. Available at www.amar.org
. (Accessed 10 May 2017 ). (Persian).
30. The United Nations Industrial Development Organization. (2009). Strategy for increasing the effective and competitive participation of the small and medium sized industries (A. R. Shaghaghi, & M. Shafeei, Trans). Tehran: Resa. (Original work published 1998). (Persian).
31. Weisi, K., Koozechian, H., Ehsani, M., & Keshtidar, M. (2015). Explore the organizational agility process of manufacturing companies using the foundation data theory. Sports Management Studies, 7(34), 51-72. (Persian).