1. Abedi, A. (2011). Talent identification in handball with emphasis on biomechanical parameters, anthropometric, physiological and psychological. (Unpublished master's thesis). Islamic Azad University of Central Tehran Branch, Tehran. (Persian).
2. Ache Dias, J., Wentz, M., Külkamp, W., Mattos, D., Goethel, M., & Borges Júnior, N. (2012). Is the handgrip strength performance better in judokas than in nonjudokas? Science & Sports, 27, 9-14.
3. Adegbesan, O., Mokgwathi, M., Omolawon, K., Ammah, J., & Oladipo, I. (2010). Sport talent identification and development in Nigeria. International Journal of Coaching Science, 2(4), 3-13.
4. Alidoust Ghahfarokhi, E., Sajjadi, N., Mahmoudi, A., & Sa’atchian, V. (2014). The evaluation of development priorities and strategies of Judo championship in Iran. Sport Management, 6(2), 231-46. (Persian).
5. Alijani, E (2002). Survey the current status of talent identification indicators in athletics of Iran. Paper presented at the Fifth National Conference on Physical Education and Sports Sciences, University of Ahvaz Shahid Chamran. Ahvaz. (Persian).
6. Amini, A. (2003). Describe the relationship between some anthropometric dimensions of Judo players. (Unpublished master's thesis). Islamic Azad University of central Tehran Branch, Tehran. (Persian).
7. Basereh, M. (2014). Codification of indicators and design of Volleyball talent identification in Iran to. (Unpublished master's thesis). Mazandaran University, Babolsar. (Persian).
8. Basereh, M., Dousti, M., & Farzan, F. (2016). Codification Volleyball talent identification model in Iran. Sport Management Studies, 8(37), 57-88. (Persian).
9. Carl, T., Woods, C. T., Raynor, A. J., Bruce, L., McDonald, M., & Robertson, S. (2016). The application of a multi-dimensional assessment approach to talent identification in Australian football. Journal of Sports Sciences, 34(14), 1340-5.
10. Doustdari, S., Ashraf Ganjavi, F., & Sajjadi, H. (2016). Codification of talent indicators in soccer. Sports Management Studies, 35, 17- 32. (Persian).
11. Davoodi, A. (2012). Evaluation of talent identification indicators in the sport of karate elite coaches and athletes from the perspective of Iran. (Unpublished master's thesis). Islamic Azad University of Central Tehran Branch, Tehran. (Persian).
12. Ebrahim, K., Heydari, M., & Moa'meri, A. (2004). Investigation the status quo and develop indicators of talent in volleyball. Research in Sport Sciences, 2(5), 1-14. (Persian).
13. Faber, I., Oosterveld, F., & Nijhuis, R. (2012). A first step to an evidence-based talent identification program in the Netherlands. International Journal of Table Tennis Sciences, 7, 8-15.
14. Farrokhi, A. (2011). Survey the current status and codification of talent identification indicators in Badminton. Motor Behavior and Exercise Psychology, 9, 111-24. (Persian).
15. Farzbod, B. (2014). The comparison of some fitness and anthropometric factors in elite and beginners of judo players. (Unpublished master's thesis). University of Shahid Rajaei Teacher Training, Tehran. (Persian).
16. Franchini, E., Takito, M. Y., & Bertuzzi, R. C. M. (2005). Morphological, physiological and technicalvariables in high-level college judoists. Archives ofBudo, 1, 1-7.
17. Gaeini, A. (2004). The need for research in talent identification. Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, 2(2), 38- 41. (Persian).
18. Gharakhanlou, R. (2003). Survey the current status and Codification of talent identification indicators in soccer. Research Project, Institute of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. Available at: https://ganj-old.irandoc.ac.ir/articles/452285, Accessed 16 March 2017). (Persian).
19. Ghasemzadeh Mirkolaei, E. (2014). Codification of talent identification strategic plan for athletics federation. (Unpublished master's thesis). Mazandaran University, Babolsar. (Persian).
20. Hopwood, M., Clare, M., Damian, F., & Joseph, B. (2014). The family portrait as an indicator of sporting talent. Paper presented at the Talent Identification Conference Schedule, Aspire Academy, Doha – Qatar, 1st April 2014. 10.
21. Hosseini, S., Hamidi, M., Ghorbanian Rajabi, A., & Sajjadi, N. (2013). Identification of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for talent identification in Iran championship sport and its bottlenecks and challenges. Sport Management, 5(2), 29-54. (Persian).
22. Jalali, R. (2012). Sampling in qualitative research. Journal of Research in Health Sciences, 1(4), 310-20. (Persian).
23. Jaswant, S. K. (2015). A correlation study of aggression, emotional intelligence and well-being among Judo players. International Journal of Enhanced Research in Educational Development, 3(4), 26-30.
24. Mir Hosseini, M.A. (2003). Determination of football scout indicators in 10-12 years old adolescents from point of view of Fars province soccer coaches' and presentation of indices index, Master's dissertation, Islamic Azad University, Tehran.
25. Mohamed, H., Vaeyens, R., Matthys, S., Multael, M., Lefevre, J., Lenoir, M., & Philippaerts, R. (2009). Anthropometric and performance measures for the development of a talent detection and identification model in youth handball. Journal of Sports Sciences, 27(3), 257-66.
26. Namazizade, M. (2004). Codification of talent identification indicators in basketball. Research Project, Institute of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. Available at: http://ssrc.ac.ir, (Accessed 27 March 2017). (Persian).
27. Nouhi, M. (2011). Survey and index talent identification indicators in martial arts from the perspective of educators and heads of delegations and providing a model. (Unpublished master's thesis). Islamic Azad University of Central Tehran Branch, Tehran. (Persian).
28. Nouri, M., & Sadeghi, H. (2013). Design the software of talent identification in Basketball based on logic fuzzy. Studies of Sports Medicine, 5(13), 27-38. (Persian).
29. Pienaar, A. E., Spamer, M. J., & Steyn, H. S. (1998). Identifying and developing rugby talent among 10-year-old boys: A practical model. Journal of Sports Sciences, 16(8), 691-9.
30. Pion, J., Lenoir, M., & Segers, V. (2014). The value of non-sport-specific characteristics for talent orientation in young male Judo, Karate and Taekwondo athletes. Archives of Budo Journal, 10, 147–54.
31. Sebera, M., & Sedlacek, J. (2012). Analyze of sport talent selection systems. Acta Facultatis Educationis Physicae Journal; 3(1), 13-20.
32. Sheikh, M., Shahbazi, M., Amini, A., & Alizadeh, R. (2010). Survey the current status and codification of talent identification indicators in Iranian karate on the basis of physical and mental preparation. Journal of Motor Learning, 4, 45-56. (Persian).
33. Sterkowicz, S., Jaworski, J., Lech, G., Pałka, T., Sterkowicz-Przybycień, K., Bujas, P., & Mościński, Z. (2016). Effect of acute effort on isometric strength and body balance: Trained vs. untrained paradigm. Plos One, 11(5), 0155985.
34. Vaeyens, R., Malina, M., Janssens, M., Renterghem, B., Bourgois, J., Vrijen, J., & Philippaerts, A. (2006). Multidisciplinary selection model for youth soccer: The Ghent Youth soccer project. Br J Sports Med, 40(4), 928–34.
35. Vazini Taher, T., Shahbazi, M., & Bagherzadeh, F. (2011). Using multivariate approach in talent identification of football players under 16 years. Growth and Motor Learning Exercises, 7, 103-28. (Persian).
36. Williams, A. M., & Reilly, T. (2000). Talent identification and development in soccer. Journal of Sports Sciences, 18, 657-67.
37. Woods C, Raynor, AJ, Bruce, L. Mc Donald, Z. Collier, N. (2015). Predicting playing status in junior Australian Football using physical and anthropometric parameters. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 18: 225–9.
38. Zaggelidis, G. (2016). Maximal isometric handgrip atrength (HGS) in Greek elite male Judo and Karate athletes. Sport Science Review, XXV(5-6), 321- 44.
39. Zarifi, M., Alizadeh, N., Deldar, E., & Bahemmat, M. (2011). Somehow the forming of talent identification in the base groups age with the present of model. Paper presents at the First National Conference on New Scientific Achievements in the Development of Sports and Physical Education, Gorgan. (Persian)