1. Abidi, H., Ramezaninezhad, R., Abbasi, H., (2013). Challenges of public sport and healthy recreation against elite sports in Iran and in the world, National Congress of sport leasures, Tehran Municipality Sports Organization, Abstract book.
2. Ahmadpur Dariani, M. (1998). Designing and explanation of entrepreneurial managers’ education in the industry. (Doctoral dissertation). Tehran University. (Persian).
3. Burgelman, R. (1983). Process model of internal corporate venturing in a diversified major firm. Administrative Science Quarterly, 28: 223-4.
4. Delavar, A. (2001). Theoretical and practical foundation of research in the social science, 8th Published by Roshd. Tehran. (Persian)
5. Drucker, P. F. (1985). The practice of entrepreneurship, innovation and entrepreneurship practice and principles. New Yor: Harper & Row.
6. Farahani, A., Falahati, M. (2007). Investigating the Relationship between Psychological Factors of Empowerment and Organizational Entrepreneurship among Physical Education Institutes of Universities. Journal of Research in Sport Sciences. 15: 67-79. (Persian).
7. Foroughipour, H. (2013). Entrepreneurial grounds in sports from the country’s physical education managers and specialists’ perspectives and offering solutions. Unpublished Doctoral dissertation. Islamic Azad University, Science and Research branch. (Persian)
8. Fry, F. (1993). Entrepreneurship: A planning approach. New York. NY: West Publishing Company.
9. Ghare, M. (2004). Situation of sport for all and comparative with other countries. (Doctoral dissertation). Kharazmi University. (Persian)
10. Ghazi Tabatabaiee, M., & Vedadhir, A. (2010). Meta- analysis in social & behavioral research. The center for cultural & social studies of Tehran unicipality. Tehran: The Sociologists Publications. (Persian).
11. Glass, G. V. (2000). Meta-analysis at 25. Available at: Http://www
. Gvglass. Info/Papers/Meta25. Html (Accsesed 22 February 2014].
12. Hadizadeh, A., & Rahimi Filabadi, F. (2005). Organizational entrepreneurship. Tehran: Janan Publisher. (Persian).
13. Haqshenas, A., Jamshidian, M., Shaemi, A., Shahin, A., & Yazdanshenas, M. (2007). Model of organizational entrepreneurship in the public sector of Iran, Journal of Management Sciences, 2(8), 31-73. (Persian).
14. Hayton, J. C. (2005). Promoting corporate entrepreneurship through human resource management practices: A review of empirical research. Human Resource Management Review, 15(1): 21–41.
15. Heidarinezhad, S. (2012). The Relationship between organizational structore and Entrepreneurship of Sistan and Baluchestan`s department of physical education. Sport Management Studies, 15: 159-72. (Persian).
16. Hisrich, R. D., Peters, M. P. & Shepherd, D. A. (2005). Entrepreneurship, 6e. New York: McGraw-Hill Irwin, 307-22.
17. Kalateh, M. (2012). The Relationship between organizational culture and Entrepreneurship adminstrators of physical education organization of Tehran. Binominal Journal of Sport Management and Motor Learning, 10(4), 105-19. (Persian).
18. Khalifeh Soltani, M. (2007). The relationship between organizational structure and entrepreneurship of strategic adminstrators of physical education organization of Iran. (Master`s thesis). Payamenoor University. (Persian).
19. Kuratko, D. F., Ireland R. D, Hornsby J.S., & Covin, J.G. (2005). A Model of Middle-Level Managers’ Entrepreneurial Behavior. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 29 (6), 699-716.
20. Liden, R. C., Wayne, S. J., & Sparrowe, R. T. (2000). An examination of the mediating role of psychological empowerment on the relations between the job, interpersonal relationship and work outcomes. Journal of Applied Psychology, 85(3), 407-16.
21. Marzban, Sh., Moghimi, S., Arabion, A. (2010). The Effect of Organizational Entrepreneurship on entrepreneurship Behavior of Managers, Journal of Economics and Commerce, 20 & 21: 1-25. (Persian).
22. Moghimi, S. M. (2004). Entrepreneurship in the institutions of a civil society: A research on non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Iran (2nd edition). Tehran: Tehran University Press. (Persian).
24. Nick Nahad, S., Hosseini, S., Razavi, S. (2013). The Relationship between Organizational Structure and Entrepreneurship Dimensions of Directors of Sports Organizations of Iran. Journal of Sports Management Studies. 30: 121-134.
25. Peterson, R. & Berger D. (1972). Entrepreneurship in organizations. Administrative Science Quarterly, 16: 97–106.
26. Pinchot, G. (1984). Intrapreneuring: Why you don't have to leave the corporation to become an entrepreneur? New York: Harper & Row.
27. Rasekh, N. (2007). The relationship between participatory management and organizational entrepreneurship of faculty of physical education and sport sciences (Master`s thesis). Tehran University. (Persian).
28. Ratten, V. (2010). Sport-based entrepreneurship: Towards a new theory of entrepreneurship and sport management, International Entrepreneurship Management Journal, DOI 10.1007/ s11365-010-0138-z.
29. Rezazadeh, H. (2004). The relationship between organizational structure and entrepreneurship: Case study (Master`s thesis), Tehran University. (Persian).
30. Sharififar, F., Mohamadian, F., & Sharififar, F. (2015). A meta-analysis of entrepreneurship researches in Iran sports organizations. Research project of Islamic Azad University, South Tehran branch, Iran. (Persian).
31. Schumpeter, J. A. (1934). The Theory of Economic Development: An Inquiry into Profits, Capital, Credit, Interest, and the Business Cycle. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA.
32. Siegall, M., & Gardner, S. (2000). Contextual factors of psychological empowerment. Personnel Review, 29(6), 703-22.
33. Stevenson, H. H., & Jarillo, J. C. (1990). A Paradigm of Entrepreneurship: Entreprenurial Management. Strategic Management Journal, Special Issue 11, 17-27.
34. Urquhart, C. (2013). Systematic reviewing: Meta-analysis and meta-synthesis for evidence-based library and information science. Information Research, 15(3), Http:// Informationr
. Net/Ir/15-3/ Colis7/Colis708. Html, (Accessed 22 Feb, 2013).
35. Zare, G. (2009). Descriptive of relationship between organizational entrepreneurship and empowerment of employees. (Master`s thesis). Tehran University. (Persian).