1. Ansari-Tadi, A., Moshref-Javadi, M. H., & Jamshidi, H. (2013). The ranking of the most important domestic consumers' desire to select an alternative foreign product (Case study: Milad brand chocolate industry). Journal of New Marketing Research, 3(2), 221-6. (in Persian).
2. Angkouw, P. J. P., & Rumokoy, F. S. (2016). Analysis of Consumer Behavior on Purchase Intention of Counterfeit Shoes in Manado. Jurnal EMBA: Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 4(1), 29-84.
3. Abdolmaleki, H., Mirzazadeh, Z. S., & Alidost-Ghahfarokhi, E. (2017). Ranking of factors affecting the behavior of sport products by AHP. Journal of Sport Management University of Tehran, 9(3), 471-88. (in Persian).
4. Albers-Miller, N. D. (1999). Consumer misbehavior: Why people buy illicit goods. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 16(3), 273-87.
5. Bloch, P. H., Bush, R. F., & Campbell, L. (1993). Consumer “accomplices” in product Ccounterfeiting: A demand side investigation. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 10(4), 27-36.
6. Chaudhry, P. E., & Zimmerman, A. (2009). The economics of counterfeit trade: Governments, consumers, pirates and intellectual property rights. New York: Springer Science & Business Media.
7. Chaudhry, P. E., & Zimmerman, A. (2012). Protecting your intellectual property rights: Understanding the role of management, governments, consumers and pirates. New York: Springer Science & Business Media.
8. Chaudhuri, A., & Holbrook, M. B. (2001). The chain of effects from brand trust and brand affect to brand performance: The role of brand loyalty. Journal of Marketing, 65(2), 81-93.
9. Chaudary, M. W. T., Ahmed, F., Gill, M. S., & Rizwan, M. (2014). The determinants of purchase intention of consumers towards counterfeit shoes in Pakistan. Journal of Public Administration and Governance, 4(3), 20-38.
10. D’Astous, A., & Gargouri, E. (2001). Consumer evaluations of brand imitations. European Journal of Marketing, 35(1/2), 153–67.
11. Dehghani-Soltani, M., Mohammadi, E., Por-Ashraf, Y., & Saye-Miri, K. (2013). (Effective factors on assessing the attitude of consumers on brand development). Journal of Business Management, 5 (1), 85-104. (in Persian).
12. Ebrahimi, S. B., Ketabian, H., & Rahimi, H. (2015). Identification of effective measures on the choice of brand in consumer products. Journal of Business Management, 7(2), 273-94. (in Persian).
13. Ebrahimi, A. A., Jafarzadeh-Kenari, M., & Bozorgi-Makrani, S. (2012). Factors affecting attitudes and intention of buying customers to purchase fake products of luxury brands in the apparel industry (Case study: Sari city). Journal of New Marketing Research, 2(3), 1-34. (in Persian).
14. Estes, Z. (2003). A tale of two similarities: Comparison and integration in conceptual combination. Cognitive Science, 27(6), 911-21.
15. Foxman, E. R., Berger, P. W., & Cote, J. A. (1992). Consumer brand confusion: A conceptual framework. Psychology & Marketing, 9(2), 123-41.
16. Huang, J. H., Lee, B. C., & Hsun Ho, S. (2004). Consumer attitude toward gray market goods. International Marketing Review, 21(6), 598-614.
17. Hoseini, M. H., & Rezaei, M. (2011). Factors affecting brand loyalty in the dairy market. Journal of Business Management Perspective, 5(38), 57-79. (in Persian).
18. Jiang, L., & Shan, J. (2018). Genuine brands or high-quality counterfeits: An investigation of luxury consumption in China. Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences/Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration, 35(2), 183-97.
19. Kapferer, J. N. (1995). Brand confusion: Empirical study of a legal concept. Psychology & Marketing, 12(6), 551-69.
20. Khanofar, H., & Moslemi, N. (2018). Principles and foundations of qualitative research methods New and functional wallpaper. Tehran: Neghah-e Danesh Publication. (in Persian).
21. Khodadad-Hoseini, S. H., Nejat, S., & Hashemi, M. (2017). Discussing the mental patterns of buyers of fake luxury products based on Qi's methodology. Journal Scientific Research Brand Management, 4(1), 13-40. (in Persian).
22. Keller, K. L. (2003). Strategic brand management: Building measuring and managing brand equity (2th ed). New York: Prentice Hall.
23. Kotler, P., & Armstrong, G. (2011). Principles of marketing (14th ed.). London: Pearson.
24. Lai, K. K. Y., & Zaichkowsky, J. L. (1999). Brand imitation: Do the Chinese have different views? Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 16(2), 179-92.
25. Lysonski, S., & Durvasula, S. (2008). Digital piracy of MP3s: Consumer and ethical predispositions. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 25(3), 167-78.
26. Mansouri, H., Sadeghi-Broujerdi, S, & Izadi, B. (2017). Identification and prioritization of foreigners prefer to buy second-hand sporting goods AHP Approach. Sport Management Studies, 44, 73-92. (in Persian).
27. Mccracken, J. C., & Macklin, M. C. (1998). The role of brand names and visual cues in enhancing memory for consumer-packaged goods. Marketing Letters, 9(2), 209-26.
28. Nalchi kasha, A., Rasolian, M., & Bojari, H. (2012). The survey of Consumers purchasing behavior toward foreign brands vs domestic brands, Journal of development and evolution Management, 8, 47-56. (in Persian).
29. Norum, P. S., & Cuno, A. (2011). Analysis of the demand for counterfeit goods. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, 15(1), 27-40.
30. Pieters, R. (2010). Looking more or less alike: Determinants of perceived visual similarity between copycat and leading brands. Journal of Business Research, 63(11), 1121-8.
31. Riso, J. (2014). Friend or faux: The trademark counterfeiting act's inability to stop the sale of counterfeit sporting goods. Journal of Business and Intellectual Property. Law., 15(2), 233-61.
32. Sano, N., Tamura, S., Yada, K., & Suzuki, T. (2014). Evaluation of price elasticity and brand loyalty in milk products. Procedia Computer Science, 35, 1482-7.
33. Seyed-Javadin, S. R., & Esfandiani, M. R. (2012). Consumer behavior. Tehran: University of Tehran Publication. (in Persian).
34. Stumpf, S. A., Chaudhry, P. E., & Perretta, L. (2011). Fake: Can business stanch the flow of counterfeit products? Journal of Business Strategy, 32(2), 4-12.
35. West. J. (2014). 5 key factors that affect your employees’ productivity. National Business Research Institute. Available at: http://blog.doostang.com (28 Junuary 2019).
36. Wisniewski, E. J., & Bassok, M. (1999). What makes a man similar to a tie? Stimulus compatibility with comparison and integration. Cognitive Psychology, 39(3-4), 208-38.
37. Wilke, R. & Zaichkowsky, J. L. (1999). Brand imitation and its effects on innovation, competition, and brand equity. Business Horizons, 42(6), 9-18.
38. Wilcock, A. E., & Boys, K. A. (2014). Reduce product counterfeiting: An integrated approach. Business Horizons, 57(2), 279-88.
39. Yasini, A., Rezaekhah, H., Taban, M., & Zeinabadi, H. R. (2016). Identifying mental models of Ilam University students on job promotion using Q-method (Q). Journal of Management of Government Agencies. 9(28), 13-40 (Persian).
40. Zakerian, A., Ghods Mir-Heydari, S. F., & Takli, H. (2017). Investigating factors affecting the attitude and intention of buying counterfeit shoes. Journal of Sport Management, 9(4), 741-62. (Persian).
41. Zaichkowsky, J. L. (1995). Defending your brand against imitation book. 1th ed., London: Quorum book.
42. Zaichkowsky, J. L., & Simpson, R. N. (1996). The effect of experience with a brand imitator on the original brand. Marketing Letters, 7(1), 31-9.