نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 استادیار مدیریت ورزشی، دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
2 دانشجوی دکتری مدیریت ورزشی، دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
3 دانشجوی دکتری مدیریت ورزشی، دانشگاه گیلان
هدف پژوهش حاضر، بررسی عوامل مؤثر بر رفتار شهروندی سازمانی صنعت ورزش ایران در پژوهشهای انجامشدة پیشین بود. روش پژوهش حاضر فراتحلیلی است. جامعة آماری پژوهش، تمام مقالات علمی-پژوهشی با موضوع رفتار شهروندی سازمانی در حوزة ورزش ایران بود که درنهایت، 41 مقاله با این معیار انتخاب شدند. این مقالات با نرمافزار سی ام ای نسخه دو تجزیهوتحلیل شدند.نتایج مرور نظاممند نشان داد که پژوهشهای این حوزه، عمدتاً توصیفی- تحلیلی هستند و تنوع روشها نیز کم است. ازبین عوامل اثرگذار بر رفتار شهروندی سازمانی، سبک رهبری، تعهد سازمانی و حمایت سازمانی ادراکشده، اثرگذارترین عوامل هستند. همچنین، نتایج نشان داد که سبک رهبری (با اندازة اثر 60/0)، تعهد سازمانی (با اندازة اثر 51/0) و حمایت سازمانی ادراکشده (با اندازة اثر 50/0)، بهترتیب بیشترین تأثیر را بر رفتار شهروندی سازمانی در ورزش دارند.افزونبراین، ازبین متغیرهای موردبررسی در پژوهشهای پیشین، سه متغیر اصلی که میتوانند موجب بروز رفتارهای ارزشمند شهروندی شوند، عبارتاند از: سبک رهبری مدیران، میزان تعهدی که کارکنان نسبت به محل کار خود و سازمانشان دارند و میزان ادراکی که نیروهای انسانی از حمایت سازمانی خود دارند؛ برایناساس، به مدیران و مسئولان سازمانها و باشگاههای ورزشی پیشنهاد میگردد که برای توسعة مهارتهای رهبری بهویژه سبک تحولی، در ایجاد حس تعهد به سازمان در کارکنان با حمایتهای مادی و معنوی از کارکنان، برنامههای مدون داشته باشند.
عنوان مقاله [English]
The Investigation of the Efectiveness Factores on Organizational Citizenship Behaviors in the Sports Industry in Iran: Meta-Analysis of Existing Studies
- seyed morteza azimzadeh 1
- Mohammad Ali Sahebkaran 2
- Mohammad Moradi 3
1 Assistant Professor of Sport Management, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
2 Ph.D. Student in Sports Management, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
3 Ph.D. Student in Sports Management, Guilan University
The aim of this study was the investigation of the efectiveness factores on organizational citizenship behaviors in the sports industry in Iran: meta-analysis of existing studies. The study is a meta-analysis. The study population was all the articles science- research in the field of sport on organizational citizenship behavior in Iran, that finally 41 articles were selected with this criterion. In addition, these articles were analyzed with the software CMA2. Results of a systematic review showed that research in this field, mainly descriptive, analytical and methods varidity has been low. Among the factors affecting on organizational citizenship behavior, leadership, organizational commitment and perceived organizational support, were influential factors. The results also showed that leadership style (effect size 0.60) and organizational commitment (effect size 0.51) and perceived organizational support (effect size 0.50) have the highest impact on organizational citizenship behavior in sport industry. The results showed that in variables investigated in previous researches, the main variables that can lead to citizenship valuable behaviors include: leadership style, the commitment of employees towards work and their organizations, and their perception of organizational support. Accordingly, it is suggested to managers and directors of sports organizations and clubs to develop leadership skills in particular development style, creating a sense of commitment to the organization's staff moral and material, have regular programs.
- Organizational Citizentional Behavior
- Sport Industry
- Ahmadizadeh, Z., Heydarinejad, S., & Taheri, A. (2013). Investigation of the relationship of openness to experience and organizational citizenship behavior. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences, 4(8), 2225-9.
- Alam, Z., Rafiei, S., & Alam, S. (2015). The relationship organizational justice and empowerment with citizenship behavior in physical education faculty of Islamic Azad University, Research in College Sports, 9, 15-30. (Persian)
- Allahyari, M., Hamid, M., Hematinezhad, M. A., & Allahyari, F. (2011). The relationship between corporate identity and social factors-demographic and organizational citizenship behavior in sports. Sport Science Research, 9, 95-112. (Persian)
- Aoyagi, M. W., Cox, R. H., & McGuire, R. T. (2008). Organizational citizenship behavior in sport: Relationships with leadership, team cohesion, and athlete satisfaction. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 20(1), 25-41.
- Ariani, D. W. (2010). Social capital moderating roles towards relationship of motives, personality and organizational citizenship behavior: Cases in Indonesian banking industry. The South East Asian Journal of Management, 4(2), 161-83.
- Azarmi, S., Frozan, F., & Amir, N, S. (2016). Survey of relationship between spiritual intelligence and organizational citizenship behavior in the physical education teachers of Ardabil province. Sport Management Research Letter and Motor Behavior, 12(24), 69-84. (Persian)
- Azim Zadeh, S. M., Khabiri. M., & Asadi, H. (2010). The relationship between organizational citizenship behavior and personality and moderating role of demographic variables. Sport Management, 4, 27-42. (Persian)
- Azim Zadeh, S. M., Moradi, M., & Asghari, M. M. (2015). The relationship between organizational climate and organizational citizenship behavior and moderating role of demographic variables. Sports Management Studies, 30, 121-38. (Persian)
- Azizi, B., Alipour, O., Kamrani Mehni, M., & Shojaee, K. (2014). Relationship between organizational commitment and organizational citizenshipbehavior in sport teachers in Department of Education from Sanandaj. Advances in Applied Science Research, 5(4), 95-9.
- Azizi, B., Nasrollahi A., Fatehi B., & Alipour, O. (2013). The relationship between organizational commitment and organizational citizenship behavior: A case of physical education organization of Iran. Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, 12(3), 335-41.
- Badriazarin, Y., Khodadadi, M. R., Alami Kashki. M., & Srlab, R. (2015). Explores the relationship between organizational intelligence and organizational citizenship behavior in the Departments of Youth and Sport of Azerbaijan province. Organizational Behavior Management Studies at Sports, 11(8), 25-34. (Persian)
- Beirami Eagderi, J., Hatami, S., & Rahimi, S. (2015a). The role of sports media in shaping the citizenship behavior the fans. Sports Management Studies, 34, 37-50. (Persian)
- Beirami Eagderi, J., Jalali Farahani, M., & Beirami Eagderi, B. (2014). Design of structural equation model of team identity role in citizenship behavior spectators. Sport Management Studies, 26, 93-108. (Persian)
- Beirami Eagderi, J., Mahmmoudi, B., & Taghizadeh, H. (2015b). The present a model of perceived service quality in the creation of citizenship behavior. Sport Management Studies, 33, 33-46. (Persian)
- Borenstein, M., Hedges, L. V., Higgins, J. P. T., & Rothstein, H. R. (2010). A basic introduction to fixed-effect and random-effects models for meta-analysis. Research. Synthesis. Methods, 1, 97–111.
- Card, N. A. (2011). Applied meta-analysis for social science research. New York: Guilford Publications.
- Dipuola, M. F., & Hoy, W. (2005). Organizational citizenship of faculty and achievement of high school students. Ohio: University of North Carolina Press.
- Eydi, H., Honari, H., & Naseri Palangerd, V. (2013). The relationship between emotional intelligence and organizational commitment with organizational citizenship behavior in staff sports federations Islamic Republic of Iran. Journal of Human Resource Management in Sports, 1(1), 25-35. (Persian)
- Fahim, D. H., Ogabai, B., & Assadullahi, E. (2012). Explores the relationship between physical education teachers work ethic and organizational citizenship behavior in the seven areas of Mashhad. Journal of Sport Sciences, 9, 65-70. (Persian)
- Faraidoni, M., & Alidoust Ghahfarokhi, A. (2015). The relationship between orgnizational spirituality and organizational citizenship behavior of staff of the General Office Sports and Youth of Tehran province. Sport Management, 7(6), 921-33. (Persian)
- Gholampour, M., & Tarighi, R. (2011). Survey the three dimentios role of organizational commitment on organizational citizenship behavior country Youth and Sport General Office employees. Sports Manager, 7(4), 575-88. (Persian)
- Ghorbanzadeh, V., Alizadeh, H., Khani, P. S., & Mohammadi, M. A. (2015). Structural modeling effect of psychological capital on organizational citizenship behavior. Journal of Research in Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 10, 95-106. (Persian)
- Glass, G. V. (1976). Primary, secondary, and meta-analysis of research. Educational Researcher, 5, 3–8.
- Golman, D. (1998). Working with emotional intelligence. Bantam Book.
- Gross, J.J. (2002). Emotional regulation. Affective, Cognitive, and Social Consequences. Psychophysiology, 39, 281-91.
- Hematinezhad, M. A., Hamidi, M., & Allahyari, M. (2012). The relationship between perceived organizational support and organizational citizenship behavior in the Iran Olympic and Paralympic National Academy of Experts. Sport Management, 13, 27-43. (Persian)
- Hodson, R. (2002). Management citizenship behavior and its consequence. Work and Occupations, 29(1), 64-96.
- Iraji Noghondar, R. & Hamidi, M. (2014). The relationship between emotional intelligence and organizational citizenship behavior General Office emploees of Sport and Youth of Khorasan Razavi province. Journal Research in Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 4(7), 29-41. (Persian)
- Ismaili Moghadam, F., Dosti, M., & Goudarzi, M. (2013). The relationship between job satisfaction and organizational citizenship behavior General Office emploees of Sport and Youth Mazandaran province. New Approach in Sport Management, 1(2), 43-51. (Persian)
- Ismaili, M. R., Javadi Pour, M., & Talebpour, M. (2014). Structural equation model of organizational justice, organizational citizenship behavior and social capital of Sport and Youth Offices employees of Khorasan Razavi. Contemporary Research in Sport Management, 4(8), 1-13. (Persian)
- Ismaili, M. R., Sayyed Amiri, M. H., Ghasem Zadeh, A., & Sohrabi, P. (2011). The relationship between empowerment and organizational citizenship behavior physical education General Office staff in Tehran province. Sport Science Research, 10, 169-86. (Persian)
- Lai, C. T., Liu, X., & Shaffer, M. A. (2004). Interpersonal Citizenship Behaviors of Employees in Greater China: A Social Capital Perspective. BRC (Business Research Centre) Papers on Cross-Cultural Management, Hong Kong Baptist University.
- Lee, k., & Allen, N. J. (2002). Organizational citizenship behavior and workplace deviance: The role of affect and cognitions. Journal of Applied Psychology, 87(1), 131-41.
- Mark, W., Aoyagi, Richard H. Cox, and Richard T. Mcguire (2008). Organizational citizenship behavior in sport: Relationships with leadership, team cohesion, and athlete satisfaction. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 20, 25-41.
- Moghimi, S.M. (2005). Organizational citizenship behavior from theory to action. Management culture, 3(11), 19- 48- 195. (Persian)
- Moradi, M. R., Babaei, M., & Sadati, S. S. (2015). Modeling job motivational effect on organizational citizenship behavior employees of the Sport and Youth Offices Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province. Sports Management, 7(3), 367-83. (Persian)
- Mohammadi, M.Y., & Abbaspour, J. (2014). Meta-Analysis of Researches about Relationship between Transformational Leadership and Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Management studies in development & evolution, 24(77), 125-52. (Persian)
- MohammadiMoghadam, Y., & Abbaspour, J. (2015). Meta-analysis of Transitional Leadership Relationship with Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Management Studies (Improvement and Transformation), 24 (77), 125-52.
- Moharram Zadeh, M., Shaker, Z., & Mir Mohammad, K. (2012). The relationship between organizational justice and organizational citizenship behavior in physical education in Western Azerbaijan province. Sport Management, 12, 5-21. (Persian)
- Moradi, M. R., Hamidi, M., Sajadi, S. N., Jafari, A., & Moradi Chaleshtari, J. (2011). The relationship between leadership styles and organizational citizenship behavior in the organization physical education Islamic Republic of Iran. Sports Management, 8(8), 125-50. (Persian)
- Moradi, M. R., Jafari, A., Omidi, A., & Alidoust Ghahfarokhi, A. (2013). Modeling the impact of transformational leadership and organizational justice on organizational citizenship behavior of the Islamic Republic of Iran's Ministry of Youth and Sports. Sports Management, 5(4), 107-27. (Persian)
- Nadi, M. A., & Shirazi, N. (2012). Structural equation modeling the relationship between attachment styles and organizational justice with organizational citizenship behavior among employees General Office of Sport in Isfahan. Sport Management Studies, 13, 261-80. (Persian)
- Nadiri, H., & Tanova, C. (2010). An investigation of the role of justice in turn over intentions, job satisfaction and organizational citizenship behavior in hospitality industry. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 29, 33-41.
- Nazarian Madvany, A., & Mokhtari Dinani, M. (2015). The relationship organizational justice, adherence to psychological contracts, and organizational citizenship behaviors of teachers of physical education. Sport Management Studies, 33, 99-112. (Persian)
- Netemeyer, R. G., Boles, J. S., McKee, D. O., & McMurrian, R. (1997). An investigation into the antecedents of organizational citizenship behavior in a personal selling context. Journal of Marketing, 61, 85- 98
- Omidi, A., & Safari, S. (2016). The impact of organizational citizenship behavior on customer satisfaction and loyalty in Shahre-Kord private clubs. Sport Management Applied Research, 1, 99-109. (Persian)
- Organ, D. W. (1988). Organizational citizenship behavior: The good soldier syndrome. USA: D.C. Heath and Company.
- Pack, M. A. S. M. (2005). Antecedents and concequence of perceived for organizational support for NCAA athletic administrators. (Unpublished doctoral disseration). The Ohio State University, Ohio, USA.
- Pearce, C. L., & Herbik, P. A. (2004). Citizenship behavior at the team level of analysis: The effects of team leadership, team commitment, perceived team support, and team size. The Journal of Social Psychology, 144(3), 293-310.
- Petitti, D. B. (2001). Approaches to heterogeneity in meta-analysis. Statistics in Medicine, 20(36), 25–33.
- Pigott, T. D. (2012). Advances in meta-analysis. New York: Springer.
- Podsakoff, P. M., & MacKenzie, S. B. (1997). Impact of organizational citizenship behavior on organizational performance: A review and suggestion for future research. Human performance, 10(2), 133-51.
- Podsakoff, P. M., MacKenzie, S. B., Moorman, R. H., & Fetter, R. (1990). Transformational leader behaviors and their effects on followers' trust in leader, satisfaction, and organizational citizenship behaviors. The leadership quarterly, 1(2), 107-42.
- Podsakoff, P. M., MacKenzie, S. B., Paine, J. B., & Bachrach, D. G. (2000). Ogranizational cizitenship behaviors: A critical review of the theoretical and empirical literature and suggestions for future research. Journal of Management, 6(3), 513-63.
- Rastegar, A., Fetovat, B., & Abdarzadh, P. (2014). Survey influence of organizational culture on organizational citizenship behavior (Case study: Physical Education General Office Staff in Tehran province). Journal of Management and Exercise Physiology North, 2(1), 68-57. (Persian)
- Robinson, S. L., & Rousseau, D. M. (1994). Violating the psychological contract: Not the exception but the norm. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 15, 245-59.
- Roussenau, D. M. (1989). Psychological and implied contracts in organization. Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal, 2, 121-39.
- Safari, S., & Omidi, A. (2016). Structural modeling the relationship between psychological capital and organizational citizenship behavior General Office of Sport and Youth. Sports Management Studies and Motor Behavior, 12(24), 173-84. (Persian)
- Safari, S., Omidi, A., Sajadi, N., & Khabiri, M. (2016). The relationship between psychological empowerment, organizational commitment and organizational citizenship behavior of Iranian high school physical education teachers. Sports Management, 8(1), 1-23. (Persian)
- Shabani Bahar, G., Farid, F. M., & Yarghly, H. R. (2015). Design of communication model between the Neo-Five Factor and organizational citizenship behavior of employees of the Ministry of Sport and Youth. Organizational Behavior Management Studies at Sports, 11(9), 11-22. (Persian)
- Sofiah, K. K., Chan Farn, F., Chong Wan, Z., Liew Hong, L., Tung Yan, Y., & Weng, Z. (2015). The factors affecting organization citizenship behaviour: A study in the fitness industry. International Research Journal of Education and Innovation (IRJEI), 10(1), 72-94.
- Soleimani, N., & Motahari, A. (2009). Relationship empowerment and job commitment of managers in Semnan province high schools. Science and Research in Educational Sciences Curriculum, 23, 101-22. (Persian)
- Solha, H., Packianathan, C., & Ghazali, M. (2013). HRM practices, organizational citizenship behaviors, and perceived service quality in golf courses. Journal of Sport Management, 26, 143-58.
- Suleyman, M., Y. (2016). The effect of internal marketing on organizational citizenship behavior of academic staff in higher educational institutions. Universal Journal of Educational Research, 4(5), 1122-8.
- Sultan Husseini, M., Naderian Jahromy, M, & Saberi, A. (2013). Estimate the relative contribution of organizational citizenship behavior of organizational justice in the country's elite male athletes. Sports management, 5(4), 145-60. (Persian)
- Tibi, M., Ayoubi, F., & Mir, A. H. (2014). The relationship between participative management and organizational citizenship behavior of employees of the Mobarakeh Sepahan Football Club. Applied Research in Sport Management, 3(4), 113 -28. (Persian)
- Tip, H., Rezaei, H., & Nazari, R. (2016). The effect of communication skills and organizational citizenship behavior on social capital sports organizations. Sports Management Studies, 36, 167-88. (Persian)
- Williams, L. J., & Anderson, S. E. (1991). Job satisfaction and organizational commitment as predictors of organizational citizenship and in-role behavior. Journal of Management, 17, 601-17.
- Williams, S., Pitre, R., & Zainuba, M. (2002). Justice and organizational citizenship behavior intentions: Fair rewards versus fair treatment. The Journal of Social Psychology, 142(1), 33-44.
- Yarmohammadi, M., Saeed, H. Y., & Youzbashi, A. (2012). The relationship between emotional intelligence and organizational citizenship behavior tends of physical education teachers. Journal of Management and Organizational Behavior at Sports, 1(1), 45-54. (Persian)
- Youssefi, B., Aeadi, H., & Moradi, L. (2013). The relationship emotional intelligence and its components with organizational citizenship behavior in Kermanshah city Youth and Sports Department. Journal of Management and Exercise Physiology North, 1(1), 73-83. (Persian)
- Zain Abadi, H. R., & Behrangi, M. R. (2009). Teacher organizational citizenship behavior analysis on the nature, methodology, antecedents and aftermath. Journal of Educational Innovations, 27, 75-110. (Persian)
- Zardoshtian, S., Abbasi, H., Ismaili, M., & Khanmrady, S. (2015). The relationship between perceived organizational support, job involvement and organizational citizenship behavior of physical education teachers in Hamedan province. Management Studies of Organizational Behavior at Sports, 11(6), 93-103. (Persian)
- Ziaee, M. S., & Nargesian, A. (2012). Explores the relationship between workaholism and organizational citizenship behavior among members of the faculty of physical education and sports instructors in Tehran. Sport Management, 12, 87-105. (Persian)