1. Azizi, S., & Makkizadeh, V. (2012). Consumer decision-making style: The case of Iranian young consumers. Journal of Management research, 4(2), 88-111.
2. Bae, S. (2004). Shopping pattern differences of physically active Korean and American University consumers for athletic apparel (Doctoral dissertaion). The Florida State University College of Education.
3. Bae, S., & Miller, J. (2009). Consumer decision-making styles for sport apparel: Gender comparisons between college consumers. Journal of Research, 4(1), 40-5.
4. Bae, S., Lam, E. T., & Jackson, E. N. (2009). Development of the purchaser style inventory for sport products (PSISP). International Journal of Sport Management, 10(2), 151-68.
5. Bae, S., Pyun, D. Y., & Lee, S. (2010). Consumer decision-making styles for Singaporean college consumers: An exploratory study. Journal of Research in Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport & Dance, 5(2), 70-6.
6. Bakewell, C., & Mitchell, V. W. (2003). Generation Y female consumer decision-making styles. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 31(2), 95-106.
7. Bearden, B., Ingram, T. & LaForge, B. (1998). Marketing: Principle & perspectives (2nd ed). Boston, MS: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
8. Bettman, J. R. (1979). An information processing theory of consumer choice. Journal of Marketing, 43(3), 124-6.
9. Brooks, C. M., & Harris, K. K. (1998). Celebrity athlete endorsement: An overview of the key theoretical issues. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 72(2), 34-44.
10. Chen, H. S., & Hsieh, T. (2011). The effect of atmosphere on customer perceptions and customer behavior responses in chain store supermarkets. African Journal of Business Management, 5(24), 10054-66.
11. Deepa, T. N., Neelama, N., & Venkatachalam, R. (2014). Consumer decision making styles of young adult consumers in India. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 133, 211-8.
12. Delkhoah, J., Amooei, I., & Moghadam, A. V. (2014). To identify the customer purchase decision making styles in chain stores (case study: branches of Etka chain stores in Tehran). Modern Marketing Researches, 2(13), 141-54. (Persian).
13. Durvasula, S., Lysonski, S., & Andrews, J. C. (1993). Cross-cultural generalizability of a scale for profiling consumers’ decision-making styles. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 27(1), 55-65.
14. Fan, J. X., & Xiao, J. J. (1998). Consumer decision-making styles of young adult Chinese. The Journal of Consumer Affairs, 32(2), 275-94.
15. Farrukhzad, P. (2005). Guide to historical research (library). Tehran: Tahoori. (Persian).
16. Ghareche, M., Azizi, S., & MirHashemi, E. S. (2013). Identify and compare the consumer purchase decision making styles of working and non-working women in Tehran. New Journal of Marketing Research, 2(9), 1-24. (Persian).
17. Ghodeswar, B. M. (2007). Consumer decision-making styles among Indian students. Alliance Journal of Business Research, 3(1), 36-48.
18. Ghodeswar, B.M. (2011). Consumer decision making styles among Indian students. Alliance Journal of Business Research, 12(3), 36-48.
19. Grewal, D., Baker, J., Levy, M., & Voss, G. B. (2003). The effects of wait expectations and store atmosphere evaluations on patronage intentions in service-intensive retail stores. Journal of Retailing, 79(6), 259–68.
20. Hafstorm, J. L., Chae, J. S., & Chung, Y. S. (1992). Consumer decision-making styles: Comparison between United States and Korean young consumer. The Journal of Consumer Affairs, 26(1), 114-22.
21. Hiu, A. S. Y., Siu, N. Y. M., Wang, C .C .L., & Chang, L. M. K. (2001). An investigation of decision-making styles of consumers in China. The Journal of Consumer Affairs, 35(2), 326-45.
22. Jahandideh, M. A., Hosseini, S. E., & Ramezani-Nezhad, R. (2014). Investigating consumers of sporting goods decision making styles’ (Shiraz case study). Contemporary Research in Sport Management, 5(10), 37-45. (Persian).
23. Jaiyeoba, O. O., & Opeda, F. O. (2013). Impact of consumer innovativeness on shopping styles: A case-study of Limkokwing University students (Botswana). Business and Management Horizons, 1(2), 107-17.
24. Jzani, N., Azizi, S., & Halvaei, A. A. (2010). Consumer decision making styles according Sproles and Kendal Model. Business Administration Outlook, 3(36), 9-24. (Persian).
25. Kotler, P., & Keller, L. K. (2013). Marketing management (13th ed.). Upper Saddle River, N.J. Prentice Hall.
26. Leng, C. Y., & Botelho, D. (2010). How does national culture impact on consumers decision-making styles? A cross cultural study in Brazil, the United States and Japan. BAR-Brazilian Administration Review, 7(3), 260-75.
27. Lysonski, S., Durvasula, S., & Zotos, Y. (1996), Consumer decision- making styles: A multicountry investigation. European Journal of Marketing, 30(12), 10-21.
28. Mahmoudi, Z. (2014). The effect of decision-making styles on obsessive buying (Case study: Zanjan University) (Master's thesis). Non-governmental, non-profit institution of Kar. (Persian).
29. Mishra, A. A. (2010). Consumer decision-making styles and young-adult consumers: An Indian exploration. Management and Marketing Journal, 8(2), 229-46.
30. Mitchell, V. W., & Bates, L. (1998). UK consumer decision making style. Journal of Marketing Management, 14(1), 199-225.
31. Mohsinin, S., Rahim Asfydany, M., Karami, M., & Khvajh-Dhqany, A. (2013). Studied the customers’ decision-making styles in buying home appliances products (Case study: Tehran's customers). Business Administration, 5(2), 149-68. (Persian).
32. Mokhlis, S., & Salleh, H. S. (2009). Consumer decision–making styles in Malaysia: An exploratory study of gender differences. European Journal of Social Sciences, 10(4), 574-84.
33. Pitts, B. G., & Stotler, D. K. (2007). Fundamentals of sport marketing. USA: Fitness Information Technology:
34. Rezaei, S. (2015). Segmenting consumer decision-making styles (CDMS) toward marketing practice: A partial least squares (PLS) path modeling approach. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 22(1), 1–15.
35. Riahi, A. (2011). Investigating consumer decision making styles when buying cleaning and Washing products based on the Sproles and Kendall Model (Case study at Refah chain stores in West of Tehran) (Master's thesis). Islamic Azad University of Tehran. (Persian).
36. Sproles, G. B. (1985). From perfectionism to faddism: Measuring consumers’ decision-making styles. In Proceedings, American Council on Consumer Interests, 31, 79-85. Columbia, MO: ACCI.
37. Sproles, G. B., & Kendall, E. L. (1986). A methodology for profiling consumer decision-making styles. The Journal of Consumer Affairs, 20(2), 267-79.
38. Tai, S. H. (2005). Shopping styles of working Chinese females. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 12(3), 191-203.
39. Tanksale, D., Neelam, N., & Venkatachalam, R. (2014). Consumer decision making styles of young adult consumers in India. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 133(1), 211-8.
40. Tojari, F., & Abodarda, Z. (2014). Consumer behavior in sport and exercise. Tehran: Hatmi. (Persian).
41. Torabi-Nahad, F. (2012). Investigating factors affecting consumer purchase decisions for sporting Goods by using Sproles and Kendall model (Master's thesis). Tabriz University. (Persian).
42. Walsh, G., Mitchell, V. W., & Hennig-Thurau, T. (2001). German consumer decision-making styles. The Journal of Consumer Affairs, 35(1), 73-95.
43. Willis, J. W. (2007). Foundations of qualitative research. London: Sage.