Document Type : Research Paper
Complex conditions of today’s life make it necessary for managers to be updated with modern management methods and processes more than before. Therefore, the purpose of the present study was to study the role of postmodern approach in management and its role in sport development. The present study was a field research using correlation test. The population were all the experts and stakeholders of Sport and management. Theoretical sampling method was used according to the population size (N=160) and 112 questionnaires remained eventually. Postmodern management researcher made questionnaire developed by Shabani (2013) (α=0.92) and sport development researcher made questionnaire developed by Pourkiani (2014) (α=0.91) were used. For Inferential statistics, Kolmogorov-Smirnov and Spearman correlation tests were used by 22nd version of SPSS. Also the 8.8th version of Lisrel software was used to test the construct validity and structural equation modeling. The results showed that there is relation between the two variables and their components. Also regression coefficients and T values of the communication model of postmodern management and sport development are approved. According to these results it could be significant to try our best to have more appropriate interactions, procedures and relations within the organizations and especially within the sport organizations, in order to contribute in promotion of sports in the fields of championships, sports for all and education.
- Asadi, A., Maleki Shahrivar, M., & Esmaili, S. M. (2015). Passing through sanctions by resistive economy. The Open Access Journal of Resistive Economics (OAJRE), 6, 36-42. (Persian).
- Boje, D., & Dennehy, R. (2000). Managing in the postmodern world. CA: Sage. N (21). 20-113.
- Keough, T., & Tobin, B. (2000). Postmodern leadership and the policy lexicon: From theory proxy, to practice. Quebec: Level University. Master science thesis 8-91.
- De Bosscher, V., De Knop, P., Van Bottenburg, M., & Shibli, S. (2006). A conceptual framework for omparati sport policy factors leading to international success. European Sport Management Quartery, 6: 185-215
- Ghasemi, H., Ahmadi, S., & Sabori, H. (2011). Recognizing role of social level on postmodern attitude in Isfehan City. Applicant Social Quarterly, (37), 13-42. (Persian).
- Hashemian, M. H. (2011). Reviewing management key component of postmodernism. (Unpublished Doctoral Disseration). Tehran University; Politics Management Major. (Persian).
- Hashemian, M. M. (2009). Reciting key managerial elements from postmodern perspective. (MS Dissertation). University of Tehran; Faculty of Management. (Persian).
- Hedge, Y. S., & Krishna, R. (1997). The A to B of management skill. )Q. Ansari, & Z. Dehdashti Shahrokh, Trans). Tehran: Chaameh.1th. 5. (Persian).
- Ken, P. (2012). The role and development of sport in Singapore since (1959). Asia Pacific Journal of Sport and Social Science, 1(1): 74–86.
- Koontz, H., Odonnell, C., & Weihrich, H. (1999). Essentional of management. (M. Tossi, S. Alavi, A. Farhangi, & A. Mahdavian, Trans). Tehran: State Management Training Center. . 1th .58-9. (Persian).
- March, C. (2000). Social capital and democracy in Russia. Communist and post Communist Studies, 53, 99-183.
- McIntosh, T. (2010). Investigating the value of and hindrances to servant leadership in the Latin American context: Initial findings from Peruvian leaders. Journal of International Business and Cultural Studies,12, 41. 1-16.
- Moghadam Rasteh, A. (2005). Motaleyeh vizhegee hay sazman yadgirandeh dar yek sazman yaddahandeh. KnowledgeManagement, 69: 73-110. (Persian).
- Poorkiani, M. (2015). Developing model of sport development with human development in Islamic Republic of Iran. (Unpublished Doctoral Disseration). Tehran University; Sport Management Major. (Persian).
- Rajaeepour, S., Taherpour, F., & Jamshidian, A. (2009). Postmodernism in organization and managementtheory. Isfahan: kanckash Pub. 5-143. (Persian).
- Shiravi Khozani, A., & Rezaei Dolatabadi, H. (2015). Analysis of the impact of government and resistive economy on the purchase of Iranian goods. The Open Access Journal of Resistive Economics (OAJRE), 6, 36-42. (Persian).
- Soleymani, N., Shabani, A., & Rajaee Pour, S. (2013). Application of postmodern management in libraries of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Health INF Manage, 10(1). 1-10. (Persian).
- Taherpour, F. (2007). Evaluation of application postmodern management component in the management of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences & Isfahan. Isfahan University; Faculty of Educational Sciences. Master science thesis (Persian).
- Tavakolli, M., & Azizi, H. (2013). Studying role of mass media in sport development. Advances in Applied Science Research, 4(4): 49-54. (Persian).
- Whalan, T., & Samaddar, S. (2001). Postmodern management science: A likely convergence of soft computing and knowledge management methods. Human Systems Management, 20(4): 291-300.
- Zhang, j., & Bao, y. (2013). My views on the development of China's sports. Journal of Hebei Institute of Physical Education, 2. 11-123.