1. Abrishamkar, M. (2005). IRIB production process: Programming for juvenile. (Unpublished master dissertation). Faculty of Social Sciences, Tehran University. (Persian).
2. Beaudoin, C. E., Fernandez, C. W., Wall, J. L., & Farley, T. A. (2007). Promoting healthy eating and physicalactivity short-term effects of a mass media campaign. AmericanJournal of Preventive Medicine, 32(3), 217-25.
3. Buman, M. P., Giacobbi, P. R., Dzierzewski, J. M., Morgan, A., McCrae, C. S., Roberts, B. L., & Marsiske, M. (2011). Peer volunteers improve long-term maintenance of physical activity with older adults: A randomized controlled trial. J Phys Act Health, 8(2), 257–66.
4. Creswell, J. W. (2005). Educational research: Planning, conducting and evaluatingquantitativeand qualitative research (2nd ed. ). Prentice Hall.
5. Didarloo, A., Shojaeezade, D., & Mohammadian, H. (2009). Health promotion programs based on behavioral change models. Tehran: Nashr Asar Sobhan. (Persian).
6. Document the systematic development of sport in Iran. (2003). Physical Education Organization of Islamic Republic. Retrived frome Rad Samaneh.
7. Forghni, O., Zrud, M., Bararzadeh, M., Khanjani, M., & Fatahi, M. (2013). The role of mass media in student's sport development at Mazandaran province. International Journal of Sport Studies, 3(1), 20-23. (Persian).
8. Ghafoori, F., Rahman Seresht, H., Ehsani, M., & Kouzechian, H. (2003). Study and investigation physical education experts attitude to role of mass media in tendency of peopleto competitive and publicsport. Harakat, 16(16), 57-78. (Persian).
9. Ghasemi, H., Mozaffari, A., & Amirtash, A. (2007). Television and sport development. Journal of Research on Sports Science, 5 (17), 131-147. (Persian).
10. Ghasemi, H., Tojjari, F., Broujerdi Alavi, M., Emami, H., & Amiri, M. (2012). Content analysis ofthe views heads ofthephysical education organization about sportcomponents (1978-2009). Sport Management, 3(13), 137-52. (Persian).
11. Ghiamirad, A., &Moharramzadeh, M. (2009). Evaluation of marketing strategies for development and promotion of sports. Harakat, 39(39), 175-92. (Persian).
12. Greenwood, R., & Hinnigs, R. (1996). Understanding radical organizational change, bringing together the old and new institutionalism. Academy of Management Review, 24(4), 10-22.
13. Hamer, M., Weiler, R., &Stamatakis, E. (2014). Watching sport on television, physical activity, and risk of obesity in older adults. BMC Public Health, 14(1), 1-4.
14. Ilhan, L., &Genser, E. (2012). The media as the factor of tending to sport in children:A study after a TV competition program named as "ICE DANCING". Journal of Physical Education And Sport Sciences, 6(1), 85-93.
15. Jackson, C., Brown, J. D., &Pardun, C. J. (2008). A TV in the bedroom:Implications for viewing habits and risk behaviors during early adolescence. J Broadcast Electron Media, 52(3), 349–67.
16. Kordi, M. (2007). Investigation role of publications and mass media in Iran's sport. Research Report. ( Research Project). Tehran University; Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science. (Persian).
17. McCartney, G., Thomas, S., Thomson, H., Scot, J., Hamilton, V., Hanlon, P., Morrison, S., &Bond, L. (2010). The health and socioeconomic impacts of major multi-sport events: Systematic review (1978–2008). BMJ, c2369, 340- 69
18. McQuail, D. (2002). Mass communication theory (P. Ejlali, Trans. ). Tehran: Bureau of Media Studies and Planning. (Persian).
19. Miles, A., Rapopart, L., Wardle, J., Afuape, T., &Duman, M. (2001). Using the mass media to target obesity: An analysis of the characteristics and reported behavior change of participation in the BBC'S “Fighting Fat, Fighting Fit” campaign. Health Edu, 16(3), 357-72.
20. Moradi, M., Honari, H., & Ahmadi, A. (2011). Investigation role of sport media asin development toculture publication sport. Sport Management, 3(9), 167-180. (Persian).
21. O’Hara, B. J., Bauman, A. E., & Phongsavan, P. H. (2012). Using mass-media communications to increase population usage of Australia’s Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service. BMC Public Health, 12(1), 1-11.
22. Origuela, M. A., &Silva, C. L. (2012). Sport and television: The role of the professional of physical education retos. Nue vastend enciasenEducación Física, Deportey Recreación, 22, 33-37.
24. Report of the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting(IRIB), (2013). Department of Planning and Supervision Information Center. Retrived from Pmd. irib. ir.
25. Roshandel Arbatani, T. (2007). Explanation the mass media role in public sport´s institutionalization in Iran. Journal of sport management, 33(33), 165-77. (Persian).
26. Strauss, A., &Corbin, J. (1998). Basic of qualitative research: Techniques and procedures for Developing Grounded Theory: Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications.
27. Zarifi, M., &Davoodi, K. (2013). National media and sport development. CommunicationResearch, 19(3), 119-34. (Persian).