2. Askarian, F. (2004). Survey the economic situation of Iranian sports industry in years 1377 and 1380 (Relying on estimates GDSP) (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Tehran University; Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. (Persian).
3. Askarian, F., & Jafari, A. (2009). Compare the Iranian household sports costs in 1380 to 1385. Research on Sport Science, 4(25), 95-104. (Persian).
4. Barghchi, M., Omar, D., & Aman, M. (2009). Cities, Sports facilities developments, and hosting events. European Journal of Social Sciences, 10(2), 288–97. (Persian).
5. Barro, R. j. (1997). Determinants of economic growth: A cross-country empirical study. The MIT Press, edition 1, 1(0262522543), 30.
7. Bing, F. (2011). Study on development path of Shandong sports industry from the perspective of low-carbon economy. Energy Procedia, 5(2011), 879–83.
9. Caruso, R. (2011). Crime and sport participation: Evidence from Italian regions over the period 1997–2003. The Journal of Socio-Economics, 40(5), 455–63.
10. Cash, S. W., Duncan, G. E., Beresford, S. A., McTiernan, A., & Patrick, D. L. (2013). Increases in physical activity may affect quality of life differently in men and women: The PACE project. Qual Life Res, 22(9), 2381–88.
11. Chan, J. (2010). Economic value of sport (Master dissertation). University of Pretoria.
12. Haan, M., Koning, R. H., & Witteloostuijn, A. V. (2002). Market force in European soccer. Paper Prepared for the Dutch Conference on Market Regulation. Groningen, Department of Economics, p 28.
13. Izadi Sadegh Abadi, A. (2011). The relationship between sports expenditures and economic growth in provinces of Iran during 1379-1386 with approach to economic of sport (Master dissertation). Azad University of Khorasgan; Faculty of Economic Sciences. (Persian).
14. Kalashi, M., Hoseyni, S. A., Rajaei, M. H., & Yamini Firooz, M. (2014). Model of human capital and economic effects of sport. 8th International Congress on Physical Education and Sport sciences. Conference Articles Collections. Shahid Beheshti University International Conference Center. Tehran; Sport Sciences Research Institute of IRAN. (Persian).
15. Kavetsos, G. (2012). National pride: War minus the shooting. Social Indicators Research, 106(1), 173–185.
16. Kianmarz, Y., Moharamzadeh, M., Kianmarz, V., & Rashidi, R. (2007). The survey economics status of sports industry in Iran during the year's 1380–1384. 6th International Congress on Physical Education and Sport sciences Conference Articles Collections. Kish University. Kish; Sport Sciences Research Institute of IRAN. 3. (Persian).
17. Laaksonen, M., Piha, K., Martikainen, P., & Rahkonen, O. (2009). Healthrelated behaviours and sickness absence from work. J Occup Environ Med, 66(12), 840–7.
18. Lee, I., Shiroma, E. J., Lobelo, F., Puska, P., Blair, S. N., & Katzmarzyk, P. T. (2012). For the Lancet Physical Activity Serie Working Group. Effect of physical inactivity on major non-communicable diseases worldwide: An analysis of burden of disease and life expectancy. The Lancet, 380(9838): 219-29.
19. Malek-Akhlagh, E., Hosseini, S. S., Seddigh, S., & Ashkani, A. (2013). Sport economy or economic sport. International Journal of Sport Studies, 3(3), 299-307. (Persian).
20. Mello, L. R. (2002). Public finance, government spending and economic growth the case of local government in Brazil. Applied Economics, 34(15), 1871-83.
21. Mirghafoori, S. H., Sayyadi Touranlou, H., & Mirfakhreddini, S. H. (2009). The analysis of factors affecting women’s participation in sport (female students of Yazd University). Journal of Sport Management, 1(1), 83-100. (Persian).
22. Motameni, A. R., Hemati, A., & Moradi, H. (2014). Identifying and prioritizing the barriers for women's sports activities. Sport Management Studies, 24(6), 111-30. (Persian).
23. Nademin, M. E., Napolitano, M. A., Xanthopoulos, M. S., Fava, J. L., Richardson, E., & Marcus, B. (2010). Smoking cessation in college‐aged women: A qualitative analysis of factors important to this population. Addiction Research and Theory, 18(6), 649‐66.
24. Cull, N J., (2009). Public diplomacy: Lessons from the Past. Figueroa Press, Los Angeles. First Edition. P 28.
25. Rostamzadeh, P. (2013). The effect of sport government spending on economic growth and development in Iran (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Tarbiat Modarres University; Faculty of Economic sciences. (Persian).
26. Rostamzadeh, P., Sadeghi, H., Asari, A., & Yavari, K. (2014). The effect of government investment in sports on economic growth in Iran. The Economic Research (Scientific Research Quarterly), 14(4), 177-210. (Persian).
29. Zamani, M. (2011). The impact of sport expenditures on gross domestic product in Iran (master dissertation). Shomal University; Faculty of Physical Education. (Persian).
30. Zamani, M., Hoseyni, S. A., & Rajaei, M. H. (2012). The impact of sport expenditures on gross domestic product in Iran. Journal of sport management, 4(15), 143-56. (Persian).