Document Type : Research Paper
Ph.D. Student in Sport Management, Borujerd Branch, Islamic Azad University, Borujerd, Iran
Assistant Professor of Sport Management, Borujerd Branch, Islamic Azad University, Borujerd, Iran
Assistant Professor of Sport Management, Roodehen Branch, Islamic Azad University, Roodehen, Iran
The purpose of this research is to design the strategic plans of the Federation of Canoe. The present study is a kind of strategic study that is based on the research objectives in the field of applied research. Data were collected using interviews and questionnaires. Cronbach's alpha test was used to determine the credibility of the questionnaires. The reliability coefficients of the questionnaires including the strength of the questionnaire were 955/0, the weaknesses of the questionnaire were 966, the probability inventory was 0.936 and the threatening questionnaire was 0 923. The statistical population of the study consisted of: the head, the head of the Nawab and the former and current secretaries of the Canoe Federation, and all the heads and directors of the boarding boats of the provinces were 369 people. In order to analyze the collected data after extraction and categorization, in the quantitative section, descriptive statistical methods such as mean and frequency were used. In the qualitative part of the Internal Factor Assessment Matrix, External Excellence Assessment Matrix (SWOT), quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix (QSPM), document mining and library studies were used. The results of the external and internal matrix indicate that the federation is strategically located in a conservative position (WO), that is to say, the Federation of Canoe due to overcoming the weakness of the power and ability of this federation to use Opportunities and repatriation of possible threats It is better to adopt an offensive strategy, so that it can continue its success.
- Australian Sports Commission. (2018). Development-through-sport, a joint strategy of the Australian Sports Commission (ASC) and the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID). 2016-2018. www.ausport.gov.au.
- Hamidi, M., Elahi, A., Akbari Yazdi, H., & Hamidi, M. (2011). Student Sports in the Islamic Republic of Iran: Development Perspectives and Strategies. Sport Management Studies, 12, 13-26. (Persian)
- Hosseini, G., & Hamidi, M. (2012). Developing a strategic plan for student sports in Islamic Azad University. Sports Management Magazine. 15, 15-33. (Persian).
- Karimi, M. (2014). Development of sports development strategies for ladies in Mazandaran province based on SWOT and QSPM combined methods. (Unpublished masterˊs thesis). Sari University of Technology, Sports Management, Sari. (Persian).
- Keshavarz, L., Hamidi, M., Goodarzi, M., & Sajjadi, N. (2013). Explaining the implementation model of the National Olympic Committee strategies by Balanced Assessment method. Two Sports Management Quarterly and Motion Reaction. 9(18), 55-72. (Persian).
- Khosravi Zadeh, E. (2008). Study and design of the National Olympic Committee's Strategic Plan. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Tehran University, Tehran. (Persian).
- Malek Ahmadi, M. (2013). Strategic planning and planning of the Islamic Republic of Iran Hockey Federation using the combined approach of SWOT and AHP. (Unpublished master's thesis). Azad University of Ayatollah Amoli, Amol. (Persian).
- Naderi Nasab, M., Ehsani, M., Khabiri, M., Amiri, M., & Gharekhani, H. (2010). A survey on the status of Islamic Republic of Iran soccer and determining the strategic position of the country soccer. Journal of Sport Management. 9, 5-27. (Persian).
- Nasirzadeh, A., Goodarzi, M., & Farahani, A. (2013). Designing and explaining the model of strategy of the wrestling federation of the Islamic Republic of Iran with the approach of BSC. Applied Research in Sport Management. 4, 31-42. (Persian).
- Physical Education Organization .(2004). Integrated Studies Document Development Strategy of Comprehensive Physical Education and Sport System. Tehran: Green Apple Publishing.
- Rasekh, N. (2015). Designing and Edited in the strategic plan for women's championship (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). University of Tehran, Tehran. (Persian).
- Razavi, M. (2006). Privatization and improvement of sport championship in the country. Spring Movement. (27), 19-31. (Persian).
- Sotiriadou, P. (2012). Sport development planning: The Sunny Golf Club. Sport Management Review.16 (4),514-523.