Document Type : Research Paper
Ph.D. Student of Sport Management, University of Guilan
Professor of Sport Management, University of Guilan
Assistant Professor of Sport Management, University of Guilan
The aim of this study was to provide a framework for systematic analaysis of the production process to the consumption of Iranian sports goods. the research methodology was performed in terms of quality, process strategy and the objective was applied. The statistical population was selected two parts consists of human community (Directors of sports production companies, Professors in Economics and Sport Marketing, and ect) and the information community. the statistical sample was surveyed for targeted available selection (22 people and 54 documents) based on theoretical saturation and you will be considered. Research tools included systematic library study and the exploratory interview structure. the validity of tools using qualitative narrative methods was evaluated at a desirable level (Content validity, Kappa coefficient). The method of conceptual coding and frameworks were used for analyze the findings. The presented analytical framework consists of six phases of management, production, distribution, consumption, and outcomes. So that nine total view of the international environment, the internal environment, strategic management, production efficiency, organization of domestic distribution, export development, domestic consumption development, field-Identify external consumption and sustainable development. The conceptual model derived from the code strings is depicted as a process system from production to consumption (environment to the outcome). totally results showed that the factors determining the boom of the Iranian sports products market are not limited to a specific area, such as the production system, marketing or consumer culture, but in the process of production to consumption, and each stage requires a special strategy.
- Ackennan, D., & Tellis, G. (2001). Can culture affect prices? A cross-cultural study of shopping and retail prices. Journal of Retailing 77(1), 57-82.
- Aghaei Shahri, M. S. (2014). Explaining and modeling the factors of the sport industry in the country (Unpublished master's thesis). Alzahra University, Tehran. (Persian).
- Azimzadeh, S. M., Ehsani, M., Kordnaeij, A., & Kozechian, H. (2014). Identifying a conceptual model for starting-up small and medium sized sport enterprises. Sport Management Studies, 22, 189-208. (Persian).
- Barusaite, A. (2013). Optimizing the Distribution Strategy in US. (Master Thesis). Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Bettman, J. R. (1979). Information processing theory of consumer choice. Journal of Marketing, 43(3), 124–6.
- Choi, J., & Lim, H. (2017). An Analysis of Factor Influencing Sporting Goods Consumption Through Qualitative Method: Focus on Women’s Sports Participants. American Scientific Publishers. 23(3), 1682-5.
- Danai Fard, H., & Islami, A. (2010). Application of grounded theory in practice: Creating an organization's absolute theory. Tehran: Imam Sadiq University Press. (Persian).
- Darini, V. M., Namdar Joyami, E., Jamshidian, H., & Zahrabi, M. (2016). Analyzing the effective factors on the efficiency of the communicative network of distributing sport goods (Case study: Human force participating in distributing sport goods in the city of Ilam). Communication Management in Sports Media, 3(11), 42-52. (Persian).
- Eeslami Nasab, A., & Pirasteh, H. (2010). Evaluation of comparative and competitive advantages detergent powder industry in Iran. Journal of Economic Policy Studies, 53, 77-108. (Persian)
- Farahmand Mehr, A. (2017). Designing an exercise entrepreneurship ecosystem model (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Azad University Tehran Center, Tehran. (Persian)
- Foong Yee, W. (2008). Influence of brand loyalty on consumer sportswear. International Journal of Economics and Management. 2(2), 221-36.
- Hawkins, D. I., Best, R. J., & Coney, K.A. (2002). Consumer behavior (8th ed.). New York, U.S.A: McGraw-Hill.
- Hollensen, S., & Opresnik, M. O. (2010). Marketing: A Relationship Perspective. Verlag Franz Vahlen GmbH, 01(01), 1–50.
- Iran Zadeh, S., & Nejadi, M. (2011). The role of marketing and sales information systems in increasing the sales of companies. Paper presented at the Fourth Conference of the Electronic Administrative System, the Development of E-Eervices, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran. (Persian).
- Kacen, J. J., & Lee, J. A. (2002). The influence of culture on consumer impulsive buying behavior. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 12(2), 163-76.
- Kalbasi, H., & Garivani, V. (2004). Determination of the degree of cost competitiveness for Iran joining to the WTO (Case study of Mobarakeh steel complex), The Economic Research, 5(6), 53-75.
- Kashkar, S., Ghasemi, H., & Tojari, F. (2012). Sports marketing manager. Tehran: Science and Motion Publishing.
- Katler, P., & Armstrong, G. (2008). Marketing principles (A. A. Parsaeian, Trans). Tehran: Adibestan Publishing. (Original work published 2006) (Persian).
- Keshkar, S., Honary, H., & Faraji, R. (2015). The role of the international exhibition of goods and equipment in the development of the market for these products, with emphasis on sports marketing (5Ps). Sport Management (Movement), 7(2), 221-35. (Persian).
- Kianmarz, Y., Moharamzadeh, M., Kianmarz, V., & Rashidi, R. (2007). The survey economics status of sports industry in Iran during the year's 2001-2005. Paper presented at the 6th International Congress on Physical Education and Sport sciences, Kish University. Kish. (Persian).
- Ko, E., Taylor, C. R., Sung, H., Lee, J., Wagner, U., Martin-Consuegra Navarro, D., & Wang, F. (2012). Global marketing segmentation usefulness in the sportswear industry. Journal of Business Research, 65(11), 1565–75.
- Kumar, A., Lee, H., & Kim, Y (2009), Indian consumers purchase intention toward a United States versus local brand. Journal of Business Research, 62(5), 521–7.
- Lee A. G. (2017). Factors that influence sporting equipment purchases. New York: Fisher Digital Publications.
- Lee, D., Trail, G. T., Kwon, H. H., & Anderson, D. F. (2011). Consumer values versus perceived product attributes: Relationships among items from the MVS, PRS, and PERVAL scales. Sport Management Review, 14(1), 89–101.
- Lee, J. A. (2000). Adapting Triandis’s model of subjective culture and social behavior relations to consumer behavior. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 9(2), 117-26.
- Lundstrom, A., & Stevenson, L. (2001). Entrepreneurship policy for the future, vol1of the entrepreneurship for the future series. Swedish Foundation for Small Business Research, 56-133.
- Mansouri, H., Modiri, M., & Izadi, B. (2018). The effect of personal sales indicators on the behavior of young consumers. Sport Management Studies, 10(49), 17-34. (Persian).
- Mansouri, H., Sadeghi Broujerdi, S., & Izadi, B. (2017). Identification and prioritization of foreigners prefer to buy second-hand sporting goods AHP approach. Sport Management Studies, 9(44), 73-92. (Persian).
- Mendelezadeh, Z., & Honary, H. (2010). Investigating factors influencing entrepreneurship in sports as interdisciplinary fields. Quarterly Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in the Humanities, 2(2), 113-35. (Persian).
- Mohammadi, S., Nouraei, T., & Sharifian, E. (2016). Identifying and prioritization of factors affecting development of purchasing sport goods by internet. Sport Management Studies, 8(37), 109-26. (Persian).
- Nazarpour Kashani, H., Khashi, V., Dehshati Shahrokh, Z., & Mohammadian M. (2016). Family and consumption patterns: Qualitative analysis on shopping behavior patterns based on lifestyle theories. Journal of Cultural-Educational Women and Family, 10(34), 71-106. (Persian).
- Rahimizadeh, M. (2016). E-commerce design in sport (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). University of Tehra, Tehran. (Persian).
- Reyhani, M. (2015). Designing the competitive advantage of the sports industry (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). University of Guilan, Rasht. (Persian).
- Saharkhiz Roshandel, F., Javanshir, H., & Rashidi, A. (2009). Developing strategic planning for men's clothing market in Iran by studying in one of the major producers. Journal of Science and Technology of Textile, 4(1), 25-47. (Persian).
- Sharifian, I., Yousefi Zarandi, M. H., & Ghahreman Tabrizi, K. (2016). Comparison internal-sector barriers for competition with foreign products in Iran sports industry. Applied Research of Sport Management, 1(1), 67-75. (Persian).
- Sharma, S., Shimp, T. A., & Shin, J. (1998). Consumer ethnocentrism: A test of antecedents and moderators. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 23(1), 26–37.
- Sohail, M. S. & Alashban, A. A. (2009). An analysis of productmarket strategy and export performance: Evidence from sme’s in Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Entrepreneurship, 13, 49-66.
- Terence, A., Shimp, T. A., & Sharma, S. (1987). Consumer ethnocentrism: Construction and validation of the CETSCALE. Journal of Marketing Research, 24(3), 280-9.
- Tian, M. (2016). Evaluation of influence factors on asian sports industrial strength. International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science and Technology, 17(39), 7.1-7.5.
- Walker, M., & Heere, B. (2011). Consumer attitudes toward responsible entities in sport (CARES): Scale development and model testing. Sport Management Review, 14(2), 153–66.
- Ye, M., Huang, J., & Linyin, H. (2017). Research of influence factor model of sports industry cluster based on structural equation modeling. Agro Food Industry Hi-Tech, 28(3), 2720–3.
- Yousefi Zarandi, M. H., Sharifian, I., & Ghahreman Tabrizi, K. (2016). Barriers to the competitiveness of domestic goods with foreign samples in the manufacturing sector of the sports industry in Iran. Contemporary Research in Sports Management, 6 (11), 73-83. (Persian).
- Yulan, Zhang. (2016). Factor Analysis of Influence on the Development of Asian Sports Industry. Journal of Residuals Science & Technology, 13(8),176/1-176/6.