1. Alford, B. L., & Biswas, A. (2002). The effects of discount level, price consciousness and sale proneness on consumers' price perception and behavioral intention. Journal of Business Research, 55(9), 775-83.
2. Alhabeeb, M. J. (2007). Consumers quest for product quality: An application of the signaling theory. Proceedings of the Academy of Marketing Studies, 12(1), 86-101.
3. Ashokkumar, D. (2016). Decision Making Behavior of youth towards organized fast food outlets: An empirical analysis. Journal of Business and Management, 78-89.
4. Awan, A. G., & Abbas, N. (2015). Impact of demographic factors on impulse Buying Behavior of Consumers in Multan-Pakistan. Journal of Business and Management, 7(22), 311-25.
5. Azizi, S., & Makkizadeh, V. (2012). Consumer decision making style: The Case of Iranian Young Consumers. Journal of Management Reseach, 4(2).
6. Bae, S., Lam, E. T., & Jackson, E. N. (2009). Development of the purchaser style inventory for sport products (PSISP). International Journal of Sport Management, 10(11), 151-68.
7. Bae, S., Pyun, D., & D.S.M, L. (2010). Consumer Decision-making Styles for Singaporean College Consumer: An Exploratory Study. Journal of Research, 5.
8. Bakewell, C., & Mitchell, V. W. (2006). Male versus female consumer decision making. Journal of Business Research, 59(6), 1297-300.
9. Broniarczyk, S. M. (2008). Product assortment and consumer psychology. Psychology & Marketing, 8 (3), 71-80.
10. Canabal, M. E. (2001). Decision making styles of young South Indian consumers: An exploratory study. College Student Journal, 36(1), 12-9.
11. Choi, S. M., Lee, W., & Kim, H. (2005). Lessons from the rich and famous: A cross-cultural comparison of celebrity endorsement in advertising. Journal of Advertising, 34 (2), 85-98.
12. Dos Santos, C. P., & Fernandes, D. V. D. H. (2006). Evaluation of the consumer style inventory (CSI) scale in the Brazilian context. Revista de Administracao Mackenzie, 7(2), 11-38.
13. Durvasula, S., Lysonski, S., & Andrews, J. C. (1993). Cross-cultural generalizability of a scale for profiling consumers’ decision-making styles. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 27(1), 55-65.
14. Eddie T.c., L., & Bae, J. (2013). Confirmatory factor analysis of the Purchaser Style Inventory for Sport Products (PSISP). Sport Management Review. 17(30), 254-64.
15. Ekhlasi, A., Vahid Moghadam, A., & Mirtababi. (2014). Investigating and identifying decision making styles of customer purchases based on the Sproles and Kendall model: The study of customers in the Tehran branch of chain stores. Commercial Reviews, 65(3), 1-3. (Persian).
16. Fan, J.X., & Xiao, J.J. (1988). Consumer decision making styles of young Chinese adults. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 32(2), 275-94.
17. Fasolo, B., Hertwig, R., Huber, M., & Ludwig, M. (2009). Size, entropy, and density: What is the difference that makes the difference between small and large real-world assortments. Psychology & Marketing, 26(3), 254-79.
18. Fianto, A. Y., Hadiwidjojo, D., & Aisjah, S. (2014). The influence of brand image on purchase behaviour through brand trust. Business Management and Strategy, 5(2), 268-81.
19. Funk, D. C. (2013). Consumer behavior in sport and event: Marketing action. F. Tojari, & Z. Abu Darda (translators). Tehran: Hatami Publishing. (Persian).
20. Gan, W. (2006). Effectiveness of celebrity endorsement advertising in Chinese marketplace (Doctoral dissertation). University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK.
21. Gentina, E., Butori, R., Rose, G. M., & Bakir, A. (2014). How national culture impacts teenage shopping behavior: Comparing French and American consumers. Journal of Business Research, 67(7), 143-52.
22. Gunawardane N. R. (2015). Impact of brand equity towards purchasing decision: A situation on mobile telecommunication services of Sri Lanka. International Journal of Business and Management, 14(2), 116-29.
23. Hafstrom, J. L., Chae, J. S., & Chung, Y. S. (1992). Consumer decision making styles: Comparison between United States and Korean young consumers. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 26(1), 146-58.
24. Hassan, M. D. (2015). The influence of religiosity on Egyptian muslim youths’ attitude towards fashion. Journal of Islamic Marketing, 6(1), 1-18.
25. Hanzaee, K. H., & Aghasibeig, S. (2008). Generation Y female and male decision-making styles in Iran: Are they different? International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research, 18(5), 521-37.
26. Haynes, G. A. (2009). Testing the boundaries of the choice overload phenomenon: The effect of number of options and time pressure on decision difficulty and satisfaction. Psychology & Marketing, 26 (3), 204-12.
27. Hou, S. C., & Lin, Z. H. (2006). Shopping styles of working Taiwanese female. Proceedings, International Conference on Business and Information, Singapore, 12-14 July 2006.
28. Hair. J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., Anderson, R. E., & Tatham, R. L. (2006). Multivariate data analysis (6th ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 9(3), 20-33.
29. Hou, S. C., & Lin, Z. H. (2006). Shopping styles of working Taiwanese female. Paper prented at the International Conference on Business and Information, Singapore.
30. Husnain, M., & Akhtar, M. W. (2016). Impact of branding on impulse buying behavior: Evidence from FMCG's sector Pakistan. International Journal of Business Administration, 7(1), 59-71.
31. James, M. S. (2004). The use of celebrities in advertising high teach productcts: Technology associations impact on advertising effectiveness. Doctoral dissertation, George Washington University,
32. Jezni, N, Azizi S, Halawi A (2010). Customer Decision Making Styles Based on the Sprols and Kendall Model. Business Management Perspective, 3.
33. Kapriani, Zain, M.Y., Lewangka, O., & Fattah, S. (2014). The influence of religious values, social factor and service quality in individual customer decision using Murabahah financial on Islamic Bank, Indonesia. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 3(12), 184-201.
34. Kavas, A., & Yeşilada, F. (2007). Decision making styles of young Turkish consumers. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, 9(3), 73-85.
35. Kaushal, S. K. (2014). Confirmatory factor analysis: An empirical study of the four- wheeler car buyer’s purchasing behavior. International Journal on Global Business Management and Research, 2(2).
36. Kavas, A., & Yeşilada, F. (2007). Decision making styles of young Turkish consumers. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, 9(Nov), 73-85.
37. Khan, M. T., Humayun, A. A., & Sajjad, M. (2015). Factors affecting impulse buying and percentage of impulse buying in total purchasing. Business and Management, 7(1), 341-56.
38. Kim. H, S. H. (2006). Using hedonic and utilitarian shopping motivations to profile inner city consumers. Journal of Shopping Center Research, 13(1), 96-117.
39. Kinra, N. (2006). Effect of country of origin on foreign brand names in the Indian market. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 24(1), 15-30.
40. Lam, E., Li, T., Huang, G., Ausherman, J., Pearson, D. (2014). Consumer Decision-Making Styles in Sport Products: Gender and Age Group Differences. North American Society for Sport Management Conference.
41. Lin, H., & Wang, Y. (2006). An examination of the determinants of customer loyalty in mobile commerce contexts. Information & Management Journal, 43(3), 223-31.
42. Li, T., Lam, E., Ausherman, J., Huang, G. (2012). Purchaser Style of Chinese online Shoppers for Sport Products.
43. Mafini, C., & Dhurup, M. (2014). Assessing Consumer Purchasing Decision Styles: An Empirical Investigation from South Africa. International Business & Economics Research Journal. 13(4).
44. Mattosa, C., Salciuvieneb, L., Auruskevicienec, V., & Juneja, G. (2015). What are decision making styles for international apparel brands in a large emerging market? Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 213. 683-6.
45. Mitchell, V. W., & Bates, L. (1998). UK consumer decision-making styles. Journal of Marketing Management, 14, 199-225.
46. Mitchell, V. W., Walsh, G., & Yamin, M. (2005). Towards a conceptual model of consumer confusion. Advances in Consumer Research, 32(1), 143-50.
47. Momani, R. A. (2015). The impact of brand dimension on the purchasing decision making of the Jordanian consumer for shopping goods. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 6(7), 44-61.
48. Mueller, A., James, E., Mitchell, C. E., & de Martina, Z. (2010). Estimated prevalence of compulsive buying in Germany and its association with sociodemographic characteristics and depressive symptoms. Psychiatry Research, 10(11), 1-6.
49. Radder, L., Li, Y. & Pietersen, J. J. (2006). Decision-making styles of young Chinese, Motswana and Caucasian consumers in South Africa: An exploratory study. Journal of Family Ecology and Consumer Science, 34, 20-31.
50. Raškovic, M. (2013). Purchasing Decision Making Factors of Young Adult Consumers: A Multicountry Cross-Cultural Perspective. Journal of Akademija.
51. Schwartz, E. C., & Hans, J. S. D. (2012). Theory and practice of advanced sports marketing. (F. Tojari, M. Noahi, B. Dijkan, Sh. Nazari, & N, Arzashi )Translators). (1392). Promise Tehran: Hatami Publications. (Persian).
52. Shabbir, J., & Safwan, N. (2014). Consumer Shopping Characteristics Approach and Gender Difference in Pakistan. Journal of Marketing Management. 2(2), 1-28.
53. Shapiro, S. L., & Drayer, J. (2014). An examination of dynamic ticket pricing and secondary market price determinants in Major League Baseball. Sport Management Review, 17(5), 145–59.
54. Shimp, T., & Sharma, S. (1987). Consumer ethnocentrism: Construction and validation of the cetscale. Journal of Marketing Research, 24.
55. Shin, S. H., Kim, J.H., & Moon, H. (2016). Examining Psychometric Properties of Korean American Consumer Decision-Making Styles: The Case of Golf Club Purchasing. International Journal of Sport Management, Recreation & Tourism, 22, 1-25.
56. Song, Z., Kong, X., & Wang, Y. (2011). Understanding the Link between Consumer Decision-making Styles and Online Apparel Purchasing. Journal of Software, 6(10).
57. Sproles, G. B., & Kendall, E. L. (1986). A methodology for profiling consumer decision-making styles. The Journal of Consumer Affairs, 20(2), 267-79.
58. Suvachart, N. (2009). Price, brand reputation, and country of origin effects on consumers quality evaluations and willingness to buy. Journal of Management, 8(2), 32-47.
59. Tanksale, D., Neelam, N., Venkatachalam, R. (2014). Consumer decision making styles of young adults Consumer in India. Journal of Social and Behavioral Sciences, 133, 211-8.
60. Tarnanidisa, T., Owusu-Frimpongb, N., Nwankwoc, S., & Omar, M. (2014). A confirmatory factor analysis of consumer styles inventory: Evidence from Greece. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services.
61. Walsh, G., Mitchell, V. W. & Thurau, T. H. (2001). German consumer decision making styles. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 35(1), 73-95.
62. Wan Omar, M., Mohd Ali, M. N., Hussin, Z., & Abdul Rahim, H. (2009). Decision orientations towards shopping and buying among young-adult Malays in the universities. International Journal of Business and Management, 4(7), 26-30.
63. Yee, R., Yeung, A., & Edwin Cheng, T. (2009). An empirical study of employee loyalty, service quality and firm performance in the service industry. International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, 33(4), 189-203.