1. Alavi, S. M., Najafi Siyahroudi, M., & Rahimzadeh, M. (2016). Identifying and categorizing customer needs of a sport club using Kano model (Case study: Sport club of Narjes Shiraz). Applied Research of sport management, 4(15), 53-65. (Persian).
2. Alidoust Ghahfarrokhi, E., & Ahmadi, A. (2012). The relationship between service quality and satisfaction of spectators in host stadiums of AFC Championship League. Journal of Sport Management, 4(14), 31-47. (Persian).
3. Avazeh, A., Jafari, N., Rabie siahkali, S., & Mazloomzadeh, S. (2010). Knowledge level attitude and performance of women on diet and exercise and their Relation with cardiovascular diseases risk factors. Journal of Zanjan Uiversity Medical Sciences, 18 (71), 51-60. (Persian).
4. Caber, M., Albayrak, T., & Ulger, N. (2012). Distinguishing prior service attributes for customer satisfaction by dual importance mapping. Presented at Proceedings of the LCBR European Marketing Conference, Germany.
5. Chelladurai, P., & Chang, K. (2008). Targets and standards of quality in sport services. Sport Management Review, (3)1, 1-22.
6. Chin K. S., & Pun, K. F. (2002). A proposed framework for implementing TQM in Chinese organizations. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 19(3), 272-94.
7. Conner, P. M. (2012). Service: Utility style proven strategies for improving customer service and reducing customer care costs. Sport Management Review, (34)1, 1-18.
8. Esmaeili, M., Ehsani, M., Kouzechian, H., & Honari, H. (2014). Design a model for influence of water sport center's service quality on loyalty, customer satisfaction, perceived value and consumer behavior. Sport Management Studies, 6(26), 37-58. (Persian).
9. Faraji, R., Bashiri, M., Yavari, Y., & Khoshnevis, F. (2016). Assessment of customers’ perception and expectation of university’s sports facilities service quality using SERVQUAL model (Case study: Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University). Research on Educational Sport, 4(11), 97-114. (Persian).
10. Fazel Bakhsheshi, M., Aghaei, A. & Akbari Yazdi, H. (2018). Analyzing the quality function deployment in faculty of physical education and sports science of Kharazmi University based on SERVQUAL model. Journal of Sport Management and Development, 6(2), 47-69. (Persian).
11. Fesanghari, E., Goodarzi, M., Sajjadi, S. N., & Dehghan Ghahfarrokhi, A. A (2017). Study of regression model of service quality and customer satisfaction in sport clubs. Journal of Sport Management, 9(1), 1-18. (Persian).
12. Furlan, R., & Corradetti, R. (2010). An alternative approach to analyze customer or employee satisfaction data based on Kano Model. Quality Technology & Quantitative Management, 7, 13-20.
13. Hao liu, C. (2010). Relationship between the perceived leadership practices of managers and customer satisfaction in the sports centers of Taipei, Taiwan. (Doctoral dissertation). University of the Incarnate Word, Sanonio and Heights, Texas, United States.
14. Hemmatinezhad, Z., & Hemmatinezhad, M. A . (2014). Evaluation educational service quality of physical education and sport sciences faculty of the University of Guilan According to SERVQUAL model. Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 1(3), 11-28. (Persian).
15. Hemmatinezhad, M. A., Gholizadeh, M. H., & Shabani, S. (2015). A survey on service quality of the sport facilities of the physical education and sport sciences faculty of the Guilan University and students needs assessment based on SERVQUAL-Kano model. International Journal of Basic Sciences and Applied Research, 4, 28-39. (Persian).
16. Hoseini, S. E., PoorKiani, M., Jami Alahmadi, A., & Afroozeh, A. (2017). Determine affecting factors on increasing students’ physical activity participation. Research on Educational Sport, 5(12), 97-114. (Persian).
17. Khatibi, A., Sajjadi, S. N., & SeifPanahi, J. (2010). Study of education service quality in physical education faculty of Tehran University from student's viewpoint. Sport Management Studies, 9, 77-94. (Persian).
18. Khosravizadeh, E., & Zohrevandian, K. (2017). Assessment service quality at the sport science department in Arak University based on integrated approach include SERVQUAL, Kano and quality function deployment. Research on Educational Sport, 5(12), 37-60. (Persian).
19. Knop, P. D., Hoecke, J. V., & Bosscher, V. D. (2013). Quality management in sports clubs. Sport Management Review, (7)1, 57-77.
20. Lofgren, M., & Witell, L. (2005). Kanos theory of attractive quality and packaging. Quality Management Journal, 12(3), 7-30.
21. Matzler, K., & Hinterhuber, H. H. (1998). How to make product development projects more successful by integration Kanos model of customer satisfaction into quality function development. Technovation, 18 (1), 25-38.
22. Moradi, H., & Hemmati, A. (2010). Customer satisfaction measurement of service quality using Kano-Servoqual model. Paper Presented The Second International Financial Services Marketing Conference. Tehran. Financial Services Marketing Center. (Persian).
23. Madhoushi, M., Zali, M. R., & Najimi, N. (2009). Building The House of quality in higher education. Journal of Research & Planning in Higher Education, 15(1), 121-54. (Persian).
24. Mahmoudi, A., Sajadi, S. N., & Goudarzi M. (2015). Exploring the effect of service quality and satisfaction on customer loyalty in sport clubs (Bodybuilding and Aerobic). Journal of Sport Management, 7(1), 31-51. (Persian).
25. Mehdizadeh, R., Andam, R., & Rozbehani, S. H. (2013). Obstacles of development of sport for all in universities. Research on Educational Sport, 3, 109-26. (Persian).
26. Mirfakhredini, S. H., Saleh Owlia, M., & Jamali, R. (2009). Quality management reengineering in higher education institutions (Case study: Yazd University educational services). Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 15(3), 131-56. (Persian).
27. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. the Journal of Marketing, 49(4), 41-50.
28. Pourheydari, O., Khaksari, M., Doust Mohammadi, M. (2010) A survey of the quality of services provided by Kerman telecommunication company from different perspective in order to keep and attract clients. Journal of Business Management, 2(4), 3-18. (Persian).
29. Ramezanian, M. R., Faraji, R., Khoshnevis, F., & Danesh Sani, K. (2013). A survey on service quality in university sports’ facilities based on SERVQUAL model (Case study: University of Guilan). Sport Management and Development, 2(1), 65-83. (Persian).
30. Ramezankhani, A., Motalebi Ghayen, M., Tavassoli, E., Babaei, A., & Gharli Pour, Z. (2013). The study of knowledge, attitude and practice towards physical activity college students living on campus in Shahid Beheshti University of medical science. Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion, 1 (1), 13-20. (Persian).
31. Rezaeian, S., Rezaeian, A., Abolhasanzadeh, F., & Rezaeian, M. (2011). Restrictions on the use of the SERVQUAL model in the academic centers services quality: A case study of Payam-Noor University. Paper Presented at Fifth Quality Assessment Conference in the Academic System, Tehran, Pardis Technical Faculties. (Persian).
32. Rotar, L. J., & Kozar, M. (2017). The use of the Kano model to enhance customer satisfaction. Organizacija, 50(4), 339-51.
33. Rozita, A. L., Nor Zana, A. A., Khairulzaman, H., & Norlizah, A. H. (2014). Impact of sport complex services towards costumer behaviour in Terengganu. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 153, 410–8.
34. Saeidi, R., Hosseini, S. E., & Farzam, F. (2015). The relationship of service quality to the customer's satisfaction and loyalty in women's sport clubs: Case of Mazandaran province. Journal of Sport Management and Action Behavior, 11(22), 29-38. (Persian).
35. Seyed Javadin, S. R., Khanlari, A., & Estiri, M. A. (2009). model for evaluating the effect of service quality on the loyalty of sport service customer. Olympic, 4(52), 41-54. (Persian).
36. Shabani, S. (2015). Assessing the services quality of the faculty of physical education and sport sciences of Guilan University with the KANO-QFD Approach. (Unpublished master's thesis). University of Guilan, Guilan.
37. Soita, P. W. (2012). Measuring perceived service quality using SERVQUAL: A case study of the Uganda health and fitness sector. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(5), 261-71.
38. Tatari, E., Ehsani, M., & Kozehchian, H. (2017). An evaluation of service quality of private clubs in Lorestan province using SERVQUAL model. Journal of Sport Management, 9(2), 213-28. (Persian).
39. Yerlisu Lapa, T., & Baştaç, E. (2012). Evaluating the service quality assessment of individuals attending fitness centers in Antalya. Pamukkale Journal of Sport Sciences, 3(1), 42-52.
40. Yildiz, K., Polat, E., & Guzel, P. A. (2018). Study investigating the perceived service quality levels of sport center members: A Kano model perspective. Journal of Education and Training Studies, 6 (4), 177-88.
41. Yu, H. S., Zhang, J. J., Kim, D. H., Chen, K. K., Henderson, C., Min, S. D., & Huang, H. (2014). Service quality, perceived value, customer satisfaction, and behavioral intention among fitness center members aged 60 years and over. Social Behavior and Personality: An International Journal, 42(5), 757-67.
42. Zhao, X., Bai, C., & Hui, Y.V. (2002). An empirical assessment andapplication of SERVQUAL in a mainland chinese department store. Total Quality Management, 13(2), 241-54.