- Abdollahzadeh, G, & Sharifzadeh, A. (2012). Levels of Regional Development in Iran (Application of Combined Indicator Approach). Urban and Regional Studies, 4(13), 62-14.
- Andreff, M., & Andreff, W. (2010). Economic prediction of sport performances: From bBeijing olympics to 2010 FIFA world cup in South Africa. Working Paper Series, Paper No: 10-08. Available at: http://college.holycross.edu/RePEc/spe/Andreff_Predictions.pdf (Accessed 12 June 2014).
- Askarian, F., Jaafari, A., & Fakhri, F. (2013). Classification of the provinces in terms of elite sport development by using numerical taxonomy. 4th Sport Management Conference, Tehran, Iran. (Persian).
- Azizi, B., Mehrabi Kooshki, A., & Jalali Farahani, M. (2013). Study of information technology and organizational structure of the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Sport Management, 5(3), 161-74. (Persian).
- Badri-Azarin, Y., Talebian-Nia, H., & Salmani, A. (2013). The solutions of human resource development in Gymnastic. Sport Management Review, 5(19), 81-92. (Persian).
- Baumann, R., & Matheson, V. A. (2013). Infrastructure investments and mega-sports events: Comparing the experience of developing and industrialized countries. College of the holy cross, department of economics faculty, Paper No: 06-10. Available at: http://web.holycross.edu/RePEc/hcx/HC1305-Baumann-Matheson_MegaEventsDeveloping.pdf (Accessed 23 July 2015).
- Bernard, A. B. (2008). Going for the Gold: Who will win the 2008 olympic games in Beijing. Available at: http://mba.tuck.dartmouth.edu/pages/faculty/andrew.bernard/Beijing2008.pdf (Accessed 6 Febuary 2015).
- De Bosscher, V., De Knop, P., van Bottenburg, M., & Shibli, S (2008). The Paradox of measuring success of nations in elite sport. Belgeo, 9(2), 217-34.
- De Bosscher, V., De Knop, P., van Bottenburg, M., Shibli, S., & Bingham, J (2009). Explaining international sporting success: An international comparison of elite sport systems and policies in six countries. Sport Management Review, 12, 113-36.
10. Detailed Document of the Comprehensive System for the Development of Physical Education and Sports of the Country. (2005). Physical Education Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran: Green Apple.
11. Ehsani, M., Amiri, M., & Ghrehkhani, H. (2013). Designing and developing the strategic system of professional sport. Sport Management Review, 5(17), 125-36. (Persian).
12. Fetter, S. E. (2011). Socioeconomic determinants of win maximization at the FIFA world cup. (unpublished masterʼs thesis). Department of Economics and Business. The Colorado College, Colorado Springs, USA.
13. Fifth Development Plan of the Department of Physical Education and Sports of the Country. (2009). Physical Educational Institution, Deputy Directorate for Coordination and Affairs of the Provinces, National Office for Management and Development of Sport of the Country.
14. Gong, Q. (2008). The positive and negative economic contributions of mega-sporting events to local community. (Unpublished masterʼs thesis). University of Navada. Las Vegas. USA.
15. Green, M., & Okley, B. (2001). Elite sport development system and playing to win: Uniformity and diversity international approach. Lesure Studies, 20, 247-67.
16. Green, M., & Hullihan, B. (2008). Policy and the prioritization of the development of the championship sport. (R. Gharakhanlou & E. Gharakhanlou, translators). Tehran: National Olympic Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran. (Persian).
17. Hosseini, S. S., Hamidi, M., Ghorbanian, A., & Sajjadi, S. N. (2013). Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in talent idification in competetive sport of Isalamic Republic of Iran and Bottlenecks and challenges facing on It. Sport Management, 5(17), 29-54. (Persian).
18. Jamali, F., Purmohammadi, M. R., & Ghanbari, A. (2009). Analysis of inequity in urban point of Iran’s provinces (1986-2006). Geography Researches, 24(95), 1-28. (Persian).
19. Jiang, Y., Ma, T., & Huang, Z. (2010). The economic factors analysis in olympic game. International Journal of Sports Science and Engineering, 4(3), 181-7.
20. Marcum, J. P., & Greenstein, T. N. (1985). Factor affecting attendance of major league Baseball: II, a within-season analysis. Sociology of Sport Journal, 2, 314-22.
21. Moradi, M., Honari, H., & Ahmadi, S. A. H. (2011). The four role of sports media in the development of championship sports. Sport Management, 9, 167-80. (Persian).
22. Mostafaei, H. (2009). The relationship between information technology and organizational structure of sport organizations of the Islamic Republic of Iran. (Unpublished masterʼs thesis). University of Guilan, Rasht, Iran. (Persian).
23. Mourao, P. J. R. (2010). Reginal determinants of competitiveness: The case of Eueropia soccer teams. International Journal of Sport Finance, 5(3), 222-34.
24. Mozafari, S. A. A., Elahi, A. R., Abassi, S., Ahad-Poor, H., & Rezaei, Z. A. (2012). The strategies of championship sport of Iran. Sport Management Studies, 13, 33-48. (Persian).
25. Rajabi, M., Hosseini, M. S., Razavi, & S. M. H., Hosseini, S. E. (2012). The role of media and spectators in fainance absorbtion of private sector in elit sport. Sport Management Studies, 13, 93-106. (Persian).
26. Ramzanian, M. R., Mallaei, M., & Absalan, S. (2013). Study of agility in sport and youth organizations of provinces. Sport Management Review, 5(20), 185-204. (Persian).
27. Ramzani-Nejhad, R., & Reyhani, M. (2011). Chalenges of development of sport for all against competitive sport. National Conference of Leisure Sport, Tehran, Iran.
28. Ramezaninejhad, R,. Yasuri, M,. Javadi-pur, M, & Mallaei, M. (2014). Validation of Provincial Indicators of Competitive Sport Development. International Journal of Sciences: Bascic and Apllied Research (IJSBAR), 14(2), 25-41.
29. Razavi, S. M. H., Khosh-Chehreh, M., Kazem-Nejhad, A., & Asadi, H. (2004). Privatization in sports with an emphasis on elit sport. Journal of Olympicsm, 4(28), 75-86. (Persian).
30. Reyhani, M., Eydi, H., & Ramzani-Nejhad, R. (2010). Study of models and process of elite athlite management. 10th Conference of University of Guilan, Guilan, Iran. (Persian).
31. Sadeghi-Arani, Z., & Mirghafoori, S. H. (2009). Analyzing the sport development situation of Iran’s province over the years 2005-2006. Research in Sport Science, 24, 103-20. (Persian).
32. Salimi, M., Soltan Hosseini, M., & Nasr Esfahani, D. (2013). Prioritizing barriers to the development of sponsorship by private companies from elite sport on the basis of summing up the results of MADM methods using the integrated model of POSET. Sport Management Review, 5(21), 149-72. (Persian).
33. Saraei, M. H., Sorkh-Kamal, K., Beiranvand-Zadeh, M., & Mahini-Zadeh, M. (2011). Assess the development of Iran’s provinces by using Lagit and Progit methods. Quarterly Journal of New Perspectives in Human Geography, 3(3), 79-92. (Persian).
34. Shafiei, Sh. (2012). Selection of the best model for ranking countries in Asian games based on neural network models, tree and k nearest neighbor algorithm. management and development of sport, (1)1, 27-40. (Persian).
35. Shariati Fezabadi, M., Khabiri, M, & Hamidi, M. (2012). The Relationship Between the Success of Countries at the Guanghou 2010 Summer Asian Games and Demo-Economic Factors. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 8, 369-74.
36. Shippi, P. (2012). Social and political factor affecting sporting success in small countries: The case of Cyprus. Biomedical Human Kinetics, 4, 38-44.
37. Sterken, E., & Kuper, G. (2003). Participation and performance at the olympic summer games. Economy & Sport, 3, 13-20.
38. Stewart, B. (2007). Sport funding and finance. Oxford: Butterworth Heinemann.
39. Tavakoli-Nia, J., & Shali, M. (2012). Reginal inequity in Iran. Enveromental Based Teritorial Planning, 6(18), 1-15. (Persian).
40. Van Tuyckom, C., & Joreskog, K. C. (2012) Going for gold! Welfare characteristics and olympic success: An application of the structural equation approach. Qulity & Quantity, 46, 189-205.
41. Zarabi, A., & Sheikh-Beiglu, R. (2011). Level of health development indicators province of Iran. Journal of Social Welfare, 42, 107-28. (Persian).