3دانشجوی دکتری مدیریت ورزشی، دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی، واحد فیروزآباد،مرکز میمند، میمند، ایران
هدف از این پژوهش، بررسی رابطۀ جوسازمانی و سلامتروان کارشناسان شاغل در وزارت ورزش و جوانان کشور بود. جامعۀ آماری پژوهش را کلیۀ کارشناسان زن و مرد وزارت ورزش و جوانان کشور (معادل 298 نفر) تشکیل دادندکه تعداد 169 نفر از آنها انتخاب شد. نتایج نشان داد که بین جوسازمانی و سلامتروان کارشناسان سازمان ورزش و جوانان کشور رابطۀ منفی و معناداری وجود دارد. همچنین میان ابعاد جو سازمانی و سلامتروان، رابطۀ چندگانهای مشاهدهشد و این یافته حاصلشد که رضایت از پاداش، وضوح و توافق بر روی هدف، بهترتیب قویترین پیشبینیکنندههای وضعیت سلامتروان کارشناسان وزارت ورزش و جوانان کشور میباشند. بهطورکلی، میتوان گفت فراهمنمودن جو سازمانی مناسب، بهویژه از طریق کسب رضایت از پاداش، توافق و وضوح اهداف سازمانی، تاحدودی تضمینکنندۀ سلامتروان کارشناسان شاغل در وزارت ورزش و جوانان میباشد.
The relation between organizational climate and mental health Professional׳s Working in Department of Youth and Sports
Object of this study was examines the relationship between organizational climate and mental health Professional׳s ׳working in Department of Youth and Sports of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Statistical society, including all men and women experts in the Physical Education Organization (N=298), which 169 were selected based on Morgan's sample table and random sampling method. Instruments in the study were organizational climate standardized questionnaire and mental health standardized questionnaire. Questionnaire’s reliability was approved respectively, 91% and 97% By Cranach’s alpha. For data analysis descriptive and inferential statistics methods were used (KS, Pearson correlation coefficient, multiple regression and Multivariate analysis of variance). The results showed that there is a significant negative relationship between organizational climate and mental health Physical Education Organization experts. On other hand, multiple regression results showed that there is a multiple relationship between components of organizational climate and mental health. Also Satisfaction with rewards, clarity and agreement on the goal, respectively, are best predictors of the Physical Education Organization experts mental health. Generally, providing appropriate organizational climate particularly satisfaction with rewards and agreement on or the clarity of organizational objectives can somehow ensure the mental health of experts in Youth and Sports Ministry.
کلیدواژه ها [English]
Physical Activity, Quality of Life, Female Students
1. Abolghasemi, A. (2003). The effect of organizational climate and organizational behavior patterns school sonmental health in the academic achievement of middle school girls Ardabil. The fifth congress of mental health and behavioral disorders in children and youth. Zanjan University of Medical Sciencesand Health Services. (Persian).
2. Aghili Nezhad, M. (2007). Relationship between job stress with mental health, personality and life stressful events in Tehran police officers. Monthly Research in Medicine, 4, 355-360. (Persian).
3. Arnetz,B., Lucas,T., &Arnetz, J. (2011). Organizational climate, occupational stress, and employee mental health, mediating effect of organizational efficiency. J Occup Environ Med, 53(1): 34-42.
4. DeVoorde, K., Veldhoven, M., & Paauwe,J. (2010). Time precedence in the relationship between organizational climate and organization performance: A cross-lagged study at the business unit levees. Journal of Human Resource Management, 21(10), 1712-1732.
5. Douglas, S. (2010). Organizational climate and teacher commitment. Alabama: DISSERTATION the University of Alabama.
6. Edminton, J., & Western, J. (2002). Leadership development in health care: What do we know? Journal of Management in Medicine, 16(1): 34-74.
7. Ferdoosi, M.H; Marashyan, F; TalebPour, M. (2012). Relationship between personality characteristics and organizational commitment and organizational health staff in the province of Youth and Sports. Sports management Research, 15, 173-188. (Persian).
8. Fooladvand, Kh. (2007). Study the relationship between organizational climate and the statemental health hospital in the city of Ilam. Journal of Medical Sciences Ilam, 1, 44-50. (Persian).
9. French, J. R. D., & Caplan,R. D. (1973). Organizational stress in individual strain. NewYork, AMA. Com, 30-65.
10. Ghasemi-Nezhad, A; Siyadat, S.A. (2004). Relationship between organizational climate with job stress and its affects onhigh school teachers. Bimonthly Journal ofscholarbehaviour, 8, 55-65. (Persian).
11. Gholtash, A; Salehi, M; Khadem- Keshavarz, M. (2009). Study the relationship between Personality types and mental health with perceptions of organizational climate in primary schoolteachers' Shiraz one 1. Quarterly New Approach in Educational Administration, 4, 31- 44. (Persian).
12. Hoy, W; Miskel, C. (1997). Educational Administration: Theory, Research, and Practice. Translation Abbas Zade, M.M. second edition. Urmia, Urmia University Press, 12-22. (Persian).
13. Kermani, B. (2007). Organizational climate and related factors. Journal ofengineer’sviews, 3, 12-24. (Persian).
14. Khaksari, Z. (2010). Study of mental health of students in the academic year2009Payame Noor University Minab. Golpang Journal, 18, 107-115. (Persian).
15. Neal, A., Griffin, M. A., & Hert, P. M. (2000). The impact of organizational climate on safety climate and individual behavior. International Journal of Psychological Review, 34(3), 99-109.
16. Niedhammer, I., Chastang, J. F., & David, S. (2006). Psychosocial work environment and mental health: Job-strain and effort-reward imbalance models in a context of major organizational changes. Int J Occup Environ Health, 12(2): 111-119.
17. Rajab Pour, M.R. (1999). Study the relationship between organizational climate schools with job stress in teacher’s public high schools Shiraz (Master's thesis). Shiraz: Shiraz University. (Persian).
18. Rajaie, A.R. (2007). Attachment different styles and marital satisfaction. Iranian Journal of Psychology, 12, 347-356. (Persian).
19. Sabeti, Z. (2000).Study the relationship between organizational climate and the spirit of primary school teachers in the city of Qom. (Master's thesis). Centre for Public Management Qom, Qom. (Persian).
20. Shirani, N; Ahmadi, Gh.R; Sheybani, A. (2009). Organizational climate Isfahan University and its relationship with mental health students’ academic in year2008 -09. Journal of Educational Research and Curriculum Development, 23, 123-148. (Persian).
21. Soltan- Hoseini, M; Shabani- Bahar, Gh. R; homami, R. (2012). Study relative contribution of organizational health and quality of life workers Physical Education and Sports BureauKohgiluyeh vaBoyer Ahmad. Sports Management Review, 14, 89-106. (Persian).
22. Taleb Pour, M; Ramezani, M; Honari, H. (2013).Study the relationship between mental health and effectiveness at the physical education and sports science Faculty of public universities in Tehran. Sports Management Review, 17, 207-218. (Persian).